Action request on Jack Peterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Amy Belinsky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jack Peterson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74363381
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The user violated the rule of the server, From my point of view it's seems like the user violated section 2 rule number 2.5, This is just disgraceful from the user side to behave with excessive negativity, Video number 1 will provide that the user completely ignore the police force and proceed with the woman assassination while CUFFED , And the second video will provide that he acting like a CRIMINAL with POLICE UNIFORM and killed a civilian of Paralake city in cold blood while in CUFFS.
Evidence (Demo Required):
1) :
2) :
Tick:

Reaction score
1. Video.

Already told you why I killed you, but apparently you didn't understand that, so I'd gladly respond again.
I had just resigned from the PD, and you run in, and tell cops you killed someone at Business Gas Station. I went there, and realised that it was an organisation member of mine, after that I had been searching for you several times.

I then gave up and went to my apartment and realised you were there, I realised cops were about to get in shootout, and when they did, I took the oppurtinity to kill you, as they were busy with others stuff and dying aswell.

2. Video
Obviously wasn't a smart move from me, I got no excuse besides me being stupid. I was forced to resign from the job after aswell, which I also did.
I've told Collier to take the appropriate action on me for doing it aswell, both PD and OOC Related.
I told you several times to stop talking and saying our location, as I said "Stop" and you continued, despite you risking your life by doing it, just cause I'm a cop doesn't mean it's not risking your life, so I shot you.

Reaction score
1 your org member was random punching me so i defended my self.

2 You shot me while was cuffed , you still don't understand what you have done wrong , Take a look at the link to refresh your memory real quickly https://perpheads.com/rules.html.

Reaction score
I was involved in this and you came in to a shootout which was clear from far away because there were a lot of shots. By doing this, you broke 3.4. You then decided to start shouting information to your organisation which the officer then told you to stop under gunpoint multiple times and you continued shouting information. Although shooting you is not the right answer, you cannot possibly think that only Jack needs to refresh his memory.

Reaction score
@GallionRayz Shooting him was far from okay, i've already admitted that. Also told Collier that he should just blacklist me from PD, as I wasn't ready to come back. But thx for backing me up here aswell.

Reaction score
@edik354 Well you came into a shootout with no guns, and then started informing where we were. As Gallion said is 3.4 which I've already mentioned aswell.

Reaction score
@XPGamingXPDK I tryed to leave the shootout instead of letting me leave you gun pointed me and cuffed , So i did not risk my life you did risk my life and a bit later you decided to shoot me.

Reaction score
@edik354 you entered while cuffed, thats not leaving, and thats still 3.4.

Then you gave out our location which is even more 3.4. And if i was like you i wouldve made a New ar on you for it, but im not like you so i wont.

Reaction score
Accepted

@XPGamingXPDK While you did have a justifiable reason to shoot edik down, proceeding to do that while there was a police presence on-scene poses a risk to your life/freedom as it could have significantly increased the chances of you getting shot down/raided/arrested by police when it would have been more suitable and less of a risk to do so when there is no police around. As for you shooting edik while you were a cop, you already acknowledged that you were in the wrong

You will receive a warning for your actions.

However, @edik354 you also broke 3.4 by entering the scene of active shootout unarmed. Once you were cuffed, you should have waited outside the building until the officer comes to release you instead of entering the building and walking up the stairs where you could have been potentially hit in the crossfire from either police or the defenders. For this, you will also receive a warning for your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.