Advanced action request on MachineGunO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Amy Belinsky / Edward
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: MachineGunO
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75386219
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The user killed me when i am unarmed no threat to him he decided to kill me and i dont see the reason why, From my point of view it's seems like the user broke server rule 2.5 , I made records of the user violates the server rules with that records i have of the user he can became an known celebrity.
Evidence (Demo Required):
1) Evidence :
2) Evidence :
3) Evidence :
Tick:

Reaction score
1 & 2 are me because you're visibly armed

dont upload cut scenes thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
@nade This seems odd to me. You were in P4, reconnected, got your van and headed back there to kill them?
2b467b0486adc93ca6da3881eb8900d5.png

Reaction score
3rd video machineguno says he got confused and was after another but u look the same so he shoot you

Reaction score
Hello, Yes, I had a sit on the roof with @Tomo and @nade:
MachineGun0 was the one inside your apartment(The one you trapped), He did not disconnect and managed to get away somehow, @nade reconnected(I dont remember why) and MachineGun0 wrote him in the Org chat he is trapped in Projex 4 and needs kos of the people there.

Reaction score
Confused or not this is not acceptable at any time check and make sure 100% before you taking any action like it , And because he dident check it for 100% and killed me by this action it's broke server rule 2.5.

Reaction score
like i said, you need to upload longer clips, you've provided a clip that shows you being shot at prior and then driving off?!?!?

Reaction score
@nade Those videos is more then enough against him it's clearly shows that he violates the server rules.

Last edited:
Reaction score
2 & 3 I am compliantly unamred and at 1 my gun is on the back , As far as i am not holding the firearm he will not shoot at me, Please visit the next link i am giving to you https://perpheads.com/rules.html.

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@nade, As for the first video, should not have shot visibly unarmed people, also if they are armed, killing them is the last case scenario only if you have to, Which is not as in the video.
In the second video, MachineGunO called in Org chat kos on you since you trapped him in the apartment which is fine.
@nade Will be banned for the first incident.
@MachineGunO will Receive a warning
Reviewed by Myself and @Mango

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.