Action Request on Jonathan Curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: oL] Ikuzashi / Peter Shoos

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ezrider / Jonathan Curtis

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60068565

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Killed all of my friends at the bazaar for having a unloaded gun out, gave no commands to drop the gun, shot through the door without knowing who was inside, then proceeded to arrest all of us and bring us to the PD where he harshly interrogated us and shot us to get info out.

Evidence (Demo Required):
9FD6823ADE663DDF007BEE3A1BF93B5E3F95CF5A

(shooting us while being interrogated)

Reaction score
I was inside my Bazaar shop and we saw the door handle wiggle on the back door, we opened it to see who it was, and the first thing I saw was him aiming down the sights of his pistol at me, and he unloaded his mags at any of us he could. We eventually got a doctor to revive/heal us, and he told us we needed to go into "Interrogation" and refused to uncuff us if we didn't come with him. Our friend was a cop and managed to save us by killing him before he could falsely put me in jail for 10 years. Afterwards he just started blatant RDM on everyone of us and even the medic trying to revive them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I did say drop the gun but I shot you out of fear since you had a weapon out, do you want me to sit there and get shot? You don't pull a gun on a officer unloaded or loaded regardless
[DOUBLEPOST=1440470338,1440470078][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was inside my Bazaar shop and we saw the door handle wiggle on the back door, we opened it to see who it was, and the first thing I saw was him aiming down the sights of his pistol at me, and he unloaded his mags at any of us he could. We eventually got a doctor to revive/heal us, and he told us we needed to go into "Interrogation" and refused to uncuff us if we didn't come with him. Our friend was a cop and managed to save us by killing him before he could falsely put me in jail for 10 years. Afterwards he just started blatant RDM on everyone of us and even the medic trying to revive them.
You failed and didn't get in my squad car when I told you to get inside of my squad car when I needed to question all 3 of you as to who had the gun and the drugs inside of the Bazaar shop, all 3 of you refused. I had to take 2 of you back and make ANOTHER TRIP to take one of YOU in.

Reaction score
Hello there buddy! It seems that you have forgotten to upload your demo for this ban request. A simple picture of him pointing a gun is simply not enough for the moderation team to conclude that his actions are worthy of a ban. Please upload a demo to a file hosting site such as dropbox.com and place the link into the original post. If you're not sure on how to upload demos, click this link. Thanks!

Reaction score
I did say drop the gun but I shot you out of fear since you had a weapon out, do you want me to sit there and get shot? You don't pull a gun on a officer unloaded or loaded regardless
[DOUBLEPOST=1440470338,1440470078][/DOUBLEPOST]
You failed and didn't get in my squad car when I told you to get inside of my squad car when I needed to question all 3 of you as to who had the gun and the drugs inside of the Bazaar shop, all 3 of you refused. I had to take 2 of you back and make ANOTHER TRIP to take one of YOU in.

But I was in your car and so was Kent...
[DOUBLEPOST=1440474567][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello there buddy! It seems that you have forgotten to upload your demo for this ban request. A simple picture of him pointing a gun is simply not enough for the moderation team to conclude that his actions are worthy of a ban. Please upload a demo to a file hosting site such as dropbox.com and place the link into the original post. If you're not sure on how to upload demos, click this link. Thanks!
I don't have a demos folder

Status
Not open for further replies.