AR on Ezrider by Brinch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Brinch | Fredy Standish-Newman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Ezrider | Jonathan Curtis
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60068565
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.4: Ezrider evaded the police and therefor risked a jailsentence as I told him that his car was going to be impounded as a result of his reckless driving. Ezrider then decided to take off which thankfully concluded in a lot of Quality RP.
Case is that if Ezrider wouldn't have evaded in the first place it wouldn't have taken anything more than 10 minutes and 500$ for him to get back his car at the impound lot.

Ezrider have been here for 7 months by now and still seems to have a struggle following the rules. His excessive number of bans on his record can be seen here.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Demo Download
Tick:

Deleted member 4141

He has a one month ban so why make an AR on him when this was also slightly involved? So stupid, honestly

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Brinch | Fredy Standish-Newman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Ezrider | Jonathan Curtis
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60068565
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.4: Ezrider evaded the police and therefor risked a jailsentence as I told him that his car was going to be impounded as a result of his reckless driving. Ezrider then decided to take off which thankfully concluded in a lot of Quality RP.
Case is that if Ezrider wouldn't have evaded in the first place it wouldn't have taken anything more than 10 minutes and 500$ for him to get back his car at the impound lot.

Ezrider have been here for 7 months by now and still seems to have a struggle following the rules. His excessive number of bans on his record can be seen here.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Demo Download
Tick:

You gave me a 2k ticket and attempted to impound my vehicle for running a stop sign. I was thinking 2.5 in my head but couldn't give a fuck and drove off only later to be told by mtcchicken that it is standard protocol to give 2k tickets and impound vehicles after violating traffic laws. (quite stupid if I may add, here I was thinking you were just being salty)

Last edited:
Reaction score
To get him punished for more rules that he possibily violated?
Quite honestly you can do whatever you like you know? I'm totally ruining people's roleplay over here by being a complete minge right? Use some lube next time. Funny thing is nothing I did was detrimental to any of you and you're grasping at reasons to shit on me.

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
He was essentially free to go whilst his car was impounded, but by resisting this legal order he bumped that up to a jail sentence - not only is it a failure to cooperate, but it is also wasting the time of the emergency services.

Lo and behold, we yield the reason he is banned currently. Your actions resulted in your bazaar shop being raided (an excuse you used for expecting 10 years imprisonment?!), and you being arrested. Blatant, fundamental violation of rule 3.4, no need for any further explanation.

Reaction score
Quite honestly you can do whatever you like you know? I'm totally ruining people's roleplay over here by being a complete minge right? Use some lube next time. Funny thing is nothing I did was detrimental to any of you and you're grasping at reasons to shit on me.
That's not how it is at all, I respect you as any player Ezrider as you should know by now, I have no personal grudge against you in any form of way, Wik as we both know questioned why this thread was made where I simply answered, I'm definatly not saying you're a minge at all, sometimes we can all be a bit troll-ish but We're all mostly serious on this server. Nor have I ever stated that you're ruining people's roleplay, again I only stated why the thread was made, I haven't seen the video or anything like that so I have nothing Else to say.

Reaction score

accepted.jpg

Ezrider has broken rule 3.4 by driving to save his vehicle from impounding, he was then chased, his shop raided, and then arrested. This adds further basic rule violations to what he is already banned for and given his extremely poor record I do not feel that he is fit to continue to play at this community and he will be permanently banned.​

Status
Not open for further replies.