Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Cody Garrett

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kaleem Mohammad and Bojing Mohammad

His/Jer STEAMID:
Kaleem: STEAM_0:1:60104525 - Bojing: STEAM_0:1:95528259

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Bojing Mohammad should be punished because he pulled out a gun under gunpoint when I was gunpointing him which did lead to his own death.

I told Kaleem Mohammad to uncuff Nade Alardin when I started gunpointing me. Kaleem Mohammad lied on admin sit to @Fasool because there was more time than 3 seconds.

Kaleem Mohammad should be punished because he did not follow my orders under gunpoint. I told Kaleem Mohammad to uncuff Nade Alardin multiple times, but he didn't do anything. Seemed like he was just waiting for backup to come. His actions did lead to his own death.

I am not sure did they press panic button or something under gunpoint because they got backup from other units which should have not happened.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
As I was directly involved, you can see that he clearly waits and delays time after a life alert of his partner just went off. He died as a result.

Reaction score
Hold on so you switch to gp kaleem... I drove off and went behind the car and pulled my gun out. When you killed me it set off a life alert so police would of come anyway? Also when you were shooting me Kaleem could of pressed his panic button when you were shooting at me. Dum AR

M

Reaction score
Since you began to shoot the officer who got out of the car prematurely, this indemnifies his actions. The colleague seemed to be struggling to stop dragging the cuffed suspect, which I experience personally sometimes simply due to game limitations. Yes, the stalling is inappropriate, but I cannot tell distinctly whether intentional or not.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.