Action Request On Lixu And Nizma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Meister Ivory

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Steam Accounts: Lixu, Nizma

His/Her SteamID: Lixu: STEAM_0:1:29242656 Nizma: STEAM_0:1:25570517

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
It started when I was just having a conversation with my friend. Out of nowhere, 2 cops (Lixu and Nizma) come and they were threatening arrest. We weren't even doing anything, and both unarmed (Atleast I was unarmed), and I told them to fuck off because what they were trying to get into was none of theyre business. So then they restrain me, and give them a ticket for "talk rude to a police officer". Then I told them that it was BS, and they said I used my mic to threaten to kill them, which I don't even have a mic. Then they started saying random crap over OOC, and other people were saying they did wrong as well.

Evidence (Demo):
Unfortunately, demos don't seem to work for me. So I have pictures instead.

988a22c0d2.png

672137db1b.png

5e69cbb5b0.png

39b7c3dfe4.png

a0c186c553.png

6d243bcbe9.png

Tick:
(Don't know what this is...?)
[DOUBLEPOST=1445310264,1445308810][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, something that just now happened.

I went as a Police, when I walked in the spawn room, Nizma spawned, and immediately started shooting Arwin (In the enterance of the PD) for no reason. I killed Nizma because he also tried to shoot me when he figured out I saw the whole thing (And by the way, your a horrible troll :) )

Reaction score
+Support
After reviewing the evidence, I can fairly say that these two need to calm down and learn the use of LOOC. So they broke 1.1 (x4) and Random Arrested you. Definitely needs to be banned if they do stuff like that.

Reaction score
Why didn't you upload the entire log?

If you have absolutely nothing to hide, you should probably upload the entire thing. I noticed you calling them "cunt" from your part.

As of right now i'm going to stay +/- Neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.