Action Request on Misel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ryan The Russian Dog / Samson Mayers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Misel / Lamar (something)
His/Her SteamID: Didn't get it, but people would know him.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I don't actually want him punished, I just want him to leave me alone. I think that after things happened, he got a little heated: What happened, he and a friend broke into our apartment, shot my friend and mugged me, all they got was my phone. They then asked me to go and say to the police that everything was fine, so I went over there and did: "/me mouths, "They have guns." Which means that I move my mouth so that it looks like I'm not even speaking, but allowing them to lip read me. Then I tell them, "Everything's fine." They come in and arrest the people and Misel screams in LOOC: "Broke 3.4" and "Reported Ryan." So I made this to get the mods to make him leave me alone.
Evidence (Demo Required): FOR THIS, NO DEMO IS APPLICABLE.
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
Edit - Demo barely displayed any /me did not know if he was gagged or not.
Looking at the evidence once more after bashing my head into a wall I can see that you did not have a gag on or I did not see a /me about a gag. I would like to apologise and I have gone over everything and I do not believe that you broke any rules. That being said an action request is if you want someone banned or warned.

You could have just simply reported the guy on the forums you did not need to post this if you just want to be left alone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Will just go ahead and put his information here:
STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:49927919
Name: Yamal Black

Also, from what I see you broke 3.4 as they where standing right there and you told the cops about it anyway. You do not have my support.

Reaction score
I actually asked @Lord Tyla "If someone mugged you and took your ID then threatened to kill you if you tell any cops would it count as breaking 3.4 if you told the cops?" Which was a while ago when I was semi sweatervest and he said "It doesn't count as breaking 3.4 because the cops can keep you safe" (IDK if you remember this Tyla) although the problem is the muggers were not watching me at that moment. However they were watching you when you were talking to the cops and if they didn't have any weapons aimed at you I wouldn't think that would be you breaking 3.4 since the cops were also armed and you were with them and not with the muggers so yeah. FYI if you were ever gagged you could have taken the gag off because you weren't tied in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.