This Sweatervest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ryan The Russian Dog / Samson Vorkliy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dawid / Dawid Redmann
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64399450
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He broke 3.4 for shooting at my door in Bazaar when a cop was there, he also FailRPed during a mugging by trying to shoot me through the door when I was mugging his friend. He said, "I saw my friend walk to the left, so that's where I assume he was." He even had the cheek to say, "This isn't a real life situation, I don't think my friend would mind me killing him." He then shot me after I stepped out to talk to him, even though a police officer was standing there. The officer even told him to drop his gun, but he proceeded to kill me. I think as a result he was shot by the officer and passed away.
Evidence (Demo Required): Don't need it, I have photo evidence of him admitting it.
http://puu.sh/kQhLF/6216c1dc80.jpg
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
I reckon (due to him being a sweatervest) he may be new so lets give him a chance, everyone deserves a chance. When I started I was so noob I didn't know how to sprint or how to bring up the rules. People learn over time not over night (Well some do).

Reaction score
The fact he may be new might explain the fact that he don't know the rules however i think he should be issued a warning as the fact he broke a rule. That is just my opinion others may have a diffrent opinion to me.

Reaction score
You still should post a demo, just to be on the safe side. Maybe show us what happened exactly, and not just a screenshot of him admitting please.

Ash

Reaction score
Pending,

Could you upload the full demo please.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446582330,1445798379][/DOUBLEPOST]Closed,

User failed to upload sufficient evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.