Samson Mayer AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Misel
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ryan the russian dog
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Broke 3.24 when he walked away and talked when gaged and tied i was planing to untie him but he started to walk before i untied him
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: FROM START

Reaction score
The video does not display that you ever tied or even gagged him. Either make the video from prior to tying him up, so we can see it actually happen, or upload the demo with a tick. Also, a "/me ties" has to be more specific, just so you're aware. If he should be unable to walk, specify that you are tying his legs. If you simply do "/me ties", it's assumed that you've only tied his hands, easily allowing him to walk freely - Except for while he's under gunpoint.

Reaction score
ac829720ea.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, that is you correct? He did indeed walk off before you could untie him, but as @Niko has said, there is no evidence that you tied him in the first place.

Reaction score
As he's fairly new, i think he misunderstood the entire situation looking at it from the video.

In my point it shouldn't really matter if you planned to let him go anyway.
-Support

To me it looks like he forgot he was tied
c2fc10515d.jpg

9d4b2dbbf8.jpg

Reaction score
I have a tie it is round my neck. Seriously if you used /me ties I would say thank you for putting my tie on. The only thing I can say that you can muffle words but it cannot be specific I will give a few examples now.

Help - MMMPH!!
Over here - Mmh mmh Mmmm.

You get the picture he could still still make sounds even when gagged but I admit the /me "They have guns" was unrealistic it is impossible. He also walked away under gun pointbrisking his life to tryband inform the police however I believe he knew that you would not firevank risk getting arrested or raided.

I will support this but roleplay is slow paced and detailed not full of binds and crime.

Reaction score
You gave the man a command to tell them everything is alright, in this instance it would be fairly easy for a newer player to simply forget he was tied in the first place.

Your 'tie' wasn't very descriptive and could be considered invalid, as for him 'mouthing' what is happening to them, I would need to see evidence of you gagging him.

Reaction score
Closed
The player is new to the server and likely forgot that he was tied or did not understand, you gave him an order and he complied with it. He only walked to the door about 1 second before he was supposed to so I will be closing this action request.

Status
Not open for further replies.