Action Request On Mr Nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: CaptainSpaghetti/Josh Morrison

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [SRP] Mr_Nobody/Harrold Drakeford

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80191842

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
So this rather rude boy decided to follow me across from the safety store, after I did not recognize him, I decided to go along with my own business, I went to the office for the garage to retrieve my vehicle, I tabbed out for about 20 seconds, and when I come back, I see that this rude boy had decided to gunpoint me with a Mac-11.
First assuming it was someone I knew trying to have a laugh, as they were not a physical sweatervest, and mugging in public, while in full view of an NPC (without dealing with them at all) is completely breaking 3.4 and 3.3, as that NPC could easily call the police, or act himself, and ignoring them is unrealistic (also comes under 6.3). However, the moment I realized he was not playing around, I told him this was a stupid mistake, I treated the NPC like a player, and asked him to at least help. Before I was even given a chance to give away any of my items, this horrible person decided to kill me... In public... In front of an NPC... With other NPCs able to hear the gunshots easily...

This user ignored an NPC and mugged me in public, breaking multiple rules, he then killed me before I had any realistic chance of giving him my items. This all happened in front of an NPC, who clearly saw his face, physical description and the direction he ran, allowing them to easily call the police and have him arrested in no time at all.
To make matters worse, this person has been playing on the server for over a month, and most likely knew he was breaking rules, as after I had asked @HolyShititsDannyD if he could bring him into the sit, he informed me that he had left the server mere seconds after killing me... Leaving to avoid a bit of trouble, eh?

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#fm/MIpzELBZ (my lovely little folder, I can't find my Mega account info, sorry.)

4E01E518EACEA5C996F190EA802FADD59400057E

For all the lazy people out there:

Tick: The entire situation starts at around 3000 and continues for a short time.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

MR_Nobody will be banned for mugging in a public area 5.1, 6.3 and 3.4. Clearly shows MR_Nobody attempting to mug you inside of a public area, failing to take the npc and his own freedom of imprisonment into consideration.

Due to him just getting unbanned He will be getting banned for 3 months. Thank you for taking the time to post this AR.

Status
Not open for further replies.