Action Request - Blicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Natalie Paquette / Marcus

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Blicky Murdason / @CapalotBlickyy

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 + 3.4 + 1.1

Lying towards the admin team - Killing for no justifiable reason - Failure to deal with the involved NPC's - Killing a person and shooting their car up afterwards

User decided to shoot me in front of two NPC's for "no justifiable reason"

I made a report, @Hayden handled it, Hayden told me it was because Ive rammed him on several occasions which is not true at all. He lied to the staff team.

He killed me in front of 2 NPC's which he did not deal with/ handle.

He also shot up my car after I got murdered.

Afterwards, he insulted me on steam

"Get dropped" and so on.

Evidence

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all to begin with, you intentionally rammed me with you're Vehicle multiple times attempting to Kill Me which I had felt my life was threatened and in danger by you. My reasoning for killing you was because of you attempting to take my life with you're car. You had hit me more than once with you're car therefore me thinking it was accidental was no where near reasonable or valid. In this action request you've admitted to lying to Staff having claims that you hadn't hit me with you're vehicle but it's clearly a false statement and very well as a proven lie. Admins had dealt with the report and it was a situation that could've and was being in the process of being handled but you disconnected halfway thru the report discussion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.