Status
Not open for further replies.

JER

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jericho / Ling Wang
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Noeelツ / Noel Soprano
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:76870727
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

User broke rule 2.5. Noeelツ had molotov'd regals apartment 5 consisting of 5-6 or more people including myself over the fact that he were mugged by 1 person that was living within the apartment (Liam Newman) who is not even in our organisation; furthermore the costs of damages caused by the molotov outweighed the amount that he had lost significantly as he were merely mugged for 1x Phone and $100 as stated by Liam Newman. Therefore, the user is in violation of rule 2.5 (Excessive Negativity) due to the fact that he had involved the lives/belongings of 5 or more other innocent people in order to attain his vengeance - also realistically speaking the regals apartment would consist of more occupants meaning he essentially burned down an entire apartment over the loss of a phone and $100.

The aftermath of the firespread had resulted us the loss of 5 or more big batches of drugs alongside my organisations and my props we were using for defenses, weapons my org members were using with attachments which can easily total a loss of more than 100k+ over a mere loss of $100 and a phone.

2.5 Excessive Negativity
Generally speaking, players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server. For example intentionally mugging and targeting new players, destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances, and more so as a last resort; specifically, reasons such as product prices, a ‘basic’ distaste towards someone within the store, grossly disproportionate methods to quell competition, etc, are not typically acceptable.

Evidence (Demo Required): (I'm not experienced with demos so forgive me for it being very messy)

This video shows when Noeelツ molotov's the base alongside the amount of the various innocent occupants within it, seeing as his motive is to gain vengeance against Liam only. Furthermore, this also shows the amount of drugs/props we had lost.

This video shows how we know that Noeelツ had thrown the molotov as Smudger advises us to make an AR as he feels it wasn't right although Chris had approved Noeelツ of doing it.

Evidence that the fire had spreaded and literally engulfed the entire apartment.

SOalYun.png

Gstebky.png

Additional Comment:

Smudger had advised me to create an AR. Therefore, I have decided to put this up as there were contradicting opinions between the only available staff members in which case would be Chris and Smudger.

These were copy pasted from the console (I can provide the entire console logs during time if needed):

"[LOOC] Smudger: Make an Ar"

"[LOOC] Chris: Do not make an AR"

Reaction score
Okay so first of you guys robbed me off my 2 phones or 1 i dont remember, my flashlight, 3 burgers and 1200$, to make sure that i was allowed to mollie the appartment i asked @Chris before i did it and he said that it was fine as long as i had a plan to not get caught which i did.

M

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Also reviewed by @Imperial Watch

2.5 said:
destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances, and more so as a last resort; specifically, reasons such as product prices, a ‘basic’ distaste towards someone within the store, grossly disproportionate methods to quell competition, etc, are not typically acceptable.

As @MrLewis and I dealt with a molotoving before, when we have people being mugged we say that it is more a case of the principle, and the potential to have lost a lot more than anything else.

Within the wording of 2.5, the list of 'bad examples' of when not to act in a destructive manner refer only to basic and disproportionate methods, molotoving you because you detained him against his will and robbed him is not disproportionate at all, it's more a lesson learned in that you should think more carefully about who you mess with and their capabilities, and be more vigilant after taking such actions.

f491dc59f6.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.