Action Request On Ryan The Russian Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MatStar/Matt Arjama @MatStar
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ryan The Russian Dog/Samson Vorkily @Ryan the Russian Dog
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147093270
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke 3.4 by pointing his holstered weapon at me while already being gunpointed. He closed his door on me while at gunpoint, I told him to get on the ground but he didn't seem to want to comply, but infact rather wanted to danger his own life. Keep in mind that @Belg Lmfao was on the right of me also pointing a gun at him.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/1d292fc3852167e86b9e7170c89166fa/
Tick: 22000

Reaction score
You can see he had his gun up when he was inside, behind the wall. It was in passive yes but it would be extremely easy for him to pull it up and start shooting, protecting himself and ensuring he lives. The rule 3.4 is not all about who pulled their gun up first.

Ash

Reaction score
Denied,

As stated above, 3.4 isn't always about who pulled their gun out first, he had the chance to take you out, which he did successfully. However, if there was another gunpoint on him, then re-make the AR from that perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.