Action request on Thermosifonas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:patch/Aayan Salahuddin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Thermosifonas
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37905857
Why Should This Player Be Punished:Broke 3.4, player mugged my friend. I went back to my apartment and my friend was there and told me he got mugged and gave me a description of the two guys. I go about my business and head to bazaar to see what's on offer and I see the two guys that my friend described.
There were 3 men and I shot at the two people who mugged my friend, killing one of them but the other one killed me. We both got revived and then released as someone took the guns.

I go into my shop and get an AK47 out to transport into my car for my friend and I go to lock my bazaar shop and the person shoots me from behind whilst the cops were still at bazaar.
Evidence (Demo Required):https://vimeo.com/316664777
Tick:

A1L

Reaction score
I can confirm that they decided to shoot and kill Aayan in Bazaar whilst we was still on-scene outside in the Parking lot which the people knew we was still there. When we had walked into bazaar, we was greeted with a idiot pointing Aayan's AK47 in our face and tried to shoot us, resulting in his death. Including the other Balazthar guy who decided to try to play it off saying it was self defense and shit. all in all, these fuckers got what they deserved and put in for 10y 10k but he should get his ak47 back

Reaction score
OK so first of all i am not the guy that killed you , plz upload your demo so the admins can see it ,it was 1 of my friends , the reason he killed u in bazzar is that 2 minutes earlier(in ur video people cant see it ) u had killed me in front of 4 of my friends with saying that we mugged ur friend .Since u had already killed me one of the muggers(me and patch got revived ) balt propably, did well to kill u since u had already started taking ur revenge on the muggers and he knew u had a gun out .He wasnt goin to wait for u to shoot him too like u did to me .Cops were as far away as they were when u shoot me .You also said that this whole thing happened because ur friend described us to you , its in the same demo of urs , so plz upload it to clarify the situation , where he describes us (he shouldnt know our names ) , and the fight that happened in bazzar not just the clip where you die

Reaction score
If it's not you, then you just need to name the person it was as I believe it was you. When I killed you the first time I made sure there was no cops present, there was you and two others who did not have a gun out at the time hence why I open fired which resulted in me getting shot by one guy and dying, There was literally like 4 or 5 cops still on scene when you decided to shoot me right in front of them, it's pretty obvious the reason you shot me was because you wanted the AK47 I had on my back and you seen the opportunity to shoot me whilst I had my back turned.

Reaction score
plz upload ur demo it will make things easier as how u identified us in the first place ( i would like to see ur friend describing us ) ,it was baltazar winchester , the cops were in parking lot and he propably didnt see em , he will upload his demo later propably and he will point out 1 - 2 rule breakage of urs as well propably thats why u dont want to upload your demo in the first place

Reaction score
this is baltazars demo i post it for him 8000 tick where we raid patch and his friend at 14500 after he died he came again with nlr active and punched handcuffed balt , 56500 for the situation at bazzar where everything happened from the moment i died until the moment he killed u as revenge and to preserve his life , i still wait for the demo of urs where joe dixon describes us to u

Reaction score
I didn’t even know that it was you that raided us the first time, me punching you outside of regals was me being stupid but also I was trying to keep you there as you were in handcuffs with no officer present, nothing related to my previous life I was just being a good citizen and stopping a potential criminal from escaping the police that’s all.

I shot at you the first time as I’ve explaimed already and there was no threat to my life, where as you on the other hand did it in the presence of 5+ police officers + probably like 5 other witnesses, whether you did it to “preserve your life” as you say or not, you can’t shoot and kill someone blatantly in front of that many police officers, I was also no immediate threat to you, I wasn’t gun pointing you or anything of such, I was transporting the gun I removed from my storage to my vehicle but that wasn’t possible because you killed me and made me lose my AK.

A1L

Reaction score

They hardly waited any time and they attempted to shoot him whilst they knew we was still there.

Reaction score
Thanks for providing that mate, I’m useless at getting demos as you can probably tell :laughcry:

Reaction score
in demo of baltazar he didnt see any cops around , he saw it was clear of cops u were in the parking lot he didnt know that , as for u patch saying 5 potential witnesses ,when u did killed me 4-5 people were around and the results of ur action got u in handcuffs but these cops even (when 2 others witnesses said u killed me ) never arrested u however and propably i see why now u with a1l u are friends , be for a moment in the position of baltazar he saw his friend dying by u ok? right in front of his eyes he killed u though , he then check for cops around noone there cause they were in parking lot , he didnt know that , he then sees u with an ak and he knows u are goin to kill him eventually as u did to me , whats his option ? wait to be killed ? of course he killed u he had every reason to do so

Reaction score
Dude you literally waited like 30 secodns before trying to kill me, obviously there was cops still around lmao. I wouldn't go as far as to say me and A1L are friends, atleast not best friends anyway, we have quite a few arguments per day I'd say lol. Yes you had every right to kill me... but not when there was that many cops around on scene still.. Just admit you broke the rule, read 3.4.

Reaction score
For once again i am not the guy who killed u baltazar winchester did changed the ar on the right person , dont think he broke 3.4 since he didnt know cops were on parking lot , let admins decide but make ar on the right person plz

Reaction score
I have to say even if him and A1L is friends, A1L would still arrest him if there's prove. I know this cause I'm pretty good friends with him, and he often arrests me lol. (I know I'm not a part of this just wanted to say, lol)

Reaction score
I am not the guy who killed him anyway he just thinks i am , he doesnt even look in his own demo

Reaction score
Well basically you came in bazar and killed my friend and shot me while you were surrounded by 4 or 5 people and then I killed you. Cops didn't arrest you and for me this wasn't right so once they left to the parking lot I took my gun out and killed you and my plan of escaping was getting away from bazar by monorail. Cops came and they shot my friend cause they thought it was him who killed you and my plan was working. Then they took DNA and cops started chasing me at the monorail. I didn't pull any gun on them as I was outnumbered and they arrested me and gave me a damn ticket like 5k or 10k The reason I killed you is because you almost killed me and my friend and I felt that this wouldn't end there you would definetly try to get revenge on me. If I get punished I expect you to get punished for the same reason because you pulled a gun out and started shooting at like 3 guys while 2 more were behind you. And also in the demo that Alejando share its my point of view and at the first tick we killed you in regals and you actually came there right after and started punching me for no reason and pushing me to the cops. you clearly broke NLR there.

Reaction score
There was you, some garry guy and sir riley, I open fired on all of you garry included for association and to preserve my life, there wasn't anyone else in bazaar as far as I was aware but even if there was, it still wouldn't be 3.4 as they were clearly not your friends and not involved in the situation.

You shot me within like 30 seconds, they were also still stood in the entrance to bazaar as shown in @A1L 's demo, you should of waited until after the police had fully driven off to kill me, not whilst they were in the entrance to bazaar still.

RE the regal incident, I've explained this already. I re spawned and was running past regals to storage. I had no idea it was you and your friend who raided us in the beginning, soon as I walked out of the door in my apartment I got shot I didn't have time to see who it was, I walked past regal and seen someone trying to escape in handcuffs and me being a good citizen stopped the man from doing that and help him until a police officer had arrived to take control of him.

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you were actually going to the storage you still shouldn't go from there. You broke one of the most important server rules called New Life Rule there is a reason why there is a timer on the top of your screen and the notification once you are close to your death location. And in the demo my point of view you are actually surrounded 1girl behind you one guy at your right and the 3 of us in front of you and you still took a gun out and decided to kill us. Let me ask you this why did you shoot us on the first place? When we mugged your friend I was calling my friend Dimitri I wasn't using his real name just to avoid this kind of crap shooting us there in bazar you clearly metagame if not then you killed us for no reason so thats RDM instead. And also sine you pulled a gun out while you are surrounded by 5 of us you also broke 3.4 as much as I did but still I had a plan of escaping I saw that you were armed your friend there was sleeping so I took the shot and I run to the monorail to escape and I got my punishment for that 10years in jail and a high ticket. It would be 3.4 if I had no plan of escaping and if I was actually pulling gun to the cops were I was clearly outnumbered. Once the cops came my gun wasn't outside and it was easy for me to escape. Once they told me leave the area I started running to the monorail like I was an innocent victim.

Reaction score
@Johny-Quid$$$ My NLR zone trigger thing wasn't active when running past regals.

Calling your friend dimitri doesn't change it at all, I was given a description of what you were wearing and I acted upon that information, I didn't meta game.

Your "plan" to escape hardly worked, you were a 0.5 second walk/run away from the police. It's pretty clear your intentions in A1L's demo that you wanted my AK47. If your plan was to escape immediately your friend would NOT of went to grab the weapon especially when you both knew for a fact there was officers just round the corner.

A1L

Reaction score
@Patch Pretty sure he was arrested for murder the guy who had shot you with the M1911, grabbed DNA and we gunpointed him and we took him in. We had investigated and had made sure that you hadn't shot no bullets since there was none fired and he had just murdered you. It's quite clearly this was around 50 seconds - 1 minute and they had attempted this stunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.