Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:713974903

Player's Steam Name: Optical-4-2-0
Player's Roleplay Name: Billy Langford
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32922552

Player's Steam Name: Upstage
Player's Roleplay Name: John Summers
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173136470

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5 Excessive Negativity, 5.1 Mugging

I was just minding my own at the storage messing around with the binoculars for the first time ever and these guys come up on bs, I didn't really lose anything important I just thought it was a bit ridiculous a guy in a nicer car then me is breaking rules blatantly.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AVLC0PfctOLxw/d1337HknwaFz?invite=cr-MSxZUmksMTE2MjIxMjYwLA

Last edited:
Reaction score

Optical has been contacted via discord as he has no forum account as of now, I will attempt to contact Upstage via steam to get him to respond to this AR.

Reaction score
Simple enough, I was showing a new player how to play the server and they were refusing to FearRP, we had wanted to take them in the vehicle to a secure location (once we had the zipties secured) and this individual refused to roleplay, so I simply shot them in the head to save the stress, rather than go through the tedious process of the report.

I've seen plenty of players do similar (if not exactly the same) to others & myself, so I really don't understand what the problem here is, unless you're looking to ban half the community for this kind of shit, as for the new player (who I have started to become close with), they are still learning how to play the server properly, in which I had taken them from being a classic PERPheads newbie to actually learning how the server works and functions, the fact that they're even involved in this report makes me chuckle.

Reaction score
Simple enough, I was showing a new player how to play the server and they were refusing to FearRP, we had wanted to take them in the vehicle to a secure location (once we had the zipties secured) and this individual refused to roleplay, so I simply shot them in the head to save the stress, rather than go through the tedious process of the report.

I've seen plenty of players do similar (if not exactly the same) to others & myself, so I really don't understand what the problem here is, unless you're looking to ban half the community for this kind of shit, as for the new player (who I have started to become close with), they are still learning how to play the server properly, in which I had taken them from being a classic PERPheads newbie to actually learning how the server works and functions, the fact that they're even involved in this report makes me chuckle.
You're very disrespectful & you hindered my gameplay experience. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you about if I complied or not because the video I provided shows it all! :)

Reaction score
You're very disrespectful & you hindered my gameplay experience. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you about if I complied or not because the video I provided shows it all! :)
Stop making petty comments and let the staff team deal with this thanks, I couldn't care for what you have to say. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.