Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Puffy Sandvich
Your Roleplay Name: Misaki Yoshida
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51937904

Player's Steam Name: Penny Traitor
Player's Roleplay Name: Masseiah Jehad
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51551732

Why should this player be punished?: Player stole my car at ragnatech parking lot, hid and wrecked it in forest, and then slashed the tires for no reason. I understand that the wreck could have been accidental, but then adding insult to injury by slashing the tires seems to be excessive negativity to me. I don't think i've ever even met this player, certainly not recently enough to warrant this kind of grudge and am not really sure why he decided to cause as much damage to my car as possible.

Penny Traitor Masseiah Jehad STEAM_0:1:51551732 Player stole a vehicle at Ragnatech parking lot in the Business Sector belonging to Puffy Sandvich (STEAM_0:1:51937904 | Citizen) Feb 17, 2023 5:27:04 AM

Penny Traitor Masseiah Jehad STEAM_0:1:51551732 Player wrecked a Mercedes SL65 AMG owned by Puffy Sandvich going 44MPH Feb 17, 2023 5:36:10 AM

Penny Traitor Masseiah Jehad STEAM_0:1:51551732 Player slashed Puffy Sandvich's vehicle's tires. Feb 17, 2023 5:37:41 AM

If they had a reason to steal and destroy my car and it's valid it's not that big a deal but as far as I know it was just a randomly picked joyride.

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can truly say that was a very disgusting act of violance, im willing to pay for you're paint job and tires even the terapy and i wanna say , this happened to me aswell and i was pissed so i know how much you hate me so im sorry buddy, i acctualy did not know its agianst a rule but hey i wont victimize any one else and im sorry for my action

Reaction score
I can truly say that was a very disgusting act of violance, im willing to pay for you're paint job and tires even the terapy and i wanna say , this happened to me aswell and i was pissed so i know how much you hate me so im sorry buddy, i acctualy did not know its agianst a rule but hey i wont victimize any one else and im sorry for my action

So for the record, he and I met up on the server and he gave me 100K to cover the damages and apologize. I'm still going to leave the issue up to staff, but just wanted to say that the apology was sincere enough that he sought me out and compensated me for well more than the damage cost me. As far as I'm concerned, my part in the situation is resolved since i do believe @Pennytraitor was sincere in their apology. Up to the team to decide what action to take at this point given the situation, if any.

Reaction score

@Pennytraitor will be receiving a warning for 2.5. I appreciate you going up and giving them the money as well as apologizing on your own accord - A warning is extremely lenient given your record and I will warn you that the next time you break 2.5 the ban length is going to be significant. Please take the proper precautions to make sure this doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.