Action Request - Phoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSR

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: DSR / Fin Taylor

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Phoon / (don't know, Might be in demo)

His/Her SteamID: (logged off so I couldn't find his steam profile)

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: The player broke tied to rob me in a public place but then when I confronted him, he opened fire and shot me. (The public place was on the side walk at the bazaar). I was telling him that its a public place and he is breaking the rules but he carried on but then right after I was about to write in /looc, he shot me.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!IIc1BLBC!QDeJsLmfLqBwh_1Y9kyGR2T8v3W6HPE9nAalm5_ps6o

Tick: 21988
[DOUBLEPOST=1459397044,1459397012][/DOUBLEPOST]I need to know if they were actually breaking the rules or if I'm wrong

Reaction score
To answer your question if it was against the rules or not, I figured out what you were talking about because at first I thought you meant he just did it on public property but still did it realistically, but I realized you meant if he was in public was it okay or not, and if what you said is correct (on the sidewalk and in view of public areas) then yes he did break the rules and in that case I support you with 5.1, 2.1, and 3.3.

5.1 states;
Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example muffing someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of view of the public.

Deleted member 1235

If what you've said is true then it would fall under 5.1. However it's worth noting that if you are being mugged in public, to preserve RP you should continue with the situation and report him afterwards. Although I've not seen the demo at time of writing this, it sounds as if you may have stalled RP by talking in LOOC whilst being mugged.

(Will check demo later today but this is just based of what I know so far)

DSR

Reaction score
If what you've said is true then it would fall under 5.1. However it's worth noting that if you are being mugged in public, to preserve RP you should continue with the situation and report him afterwards. Although I've not seen the demo at time of writing this, it sounds as if you may have stalled RP by talking in LOOC whilst being mugged.

(Will check demo later today but this is just based of what I know so far)
admittedly I did break RP by talking OOC but then after they muggers corrected me then I started to write in LOOC but I was too late and they shot me. That is my only fault (in my opinion)

Reaction score
+Support

Clearly the mugger needed to disconnect as he would be found out which falls under 6.5 as he did it to avoid a negative outcome. 3.4, 5.1 and 3.24 also come into place as the victim of the mugging failed to comply with the muggers orders which resulted in his death. In my honest opinion, you should have dropped your things and made an action request and refund request, which would have resulted in his punishment and not both of yours.

From what I see here, you are both in the wrong.

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Because Garry is amazing with his updates the demo is unfortunately broken. If you have some footage (e.g Shadowplay) then please upload so in a new action request, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.