AR against bobby breckings zachary jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Frankie coco / [PH]xarkinx
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:bobby breckings zachary jones
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:74924327 STEAM_0:0:36979711
Why Should This Player Be Punished:because they tryed to mug me and this other player in a public place and they said they shot the security camara so it wasent a public area but even if u do shoot it its still a public area
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Both parties made mistakes, you guys for taking ooc facts IC And keep delaying the scène, as said, if you feel Like someone is breaking rules, use THE /report function or make an AR BUT always comply And don't delay, if they are wrong you get ur items Back.

Them on the otherhand clearly broke rules aswell And therefor i am going to +support.

Reaction score
Hello!
After reviewing the evidence here is my opinion on the rules broken.

Rule 5.1: Mugging:
Where they had mugged you was a very public place it's right next to city hall and the Police department they would have easily been able to get caught.

(Possibley) Rule 3.4: Putting you life/ freedom at risk:
The place that you was mugged clearly was in public and the users could have easily been shot or arrested by police from the nature of where the mugging had ocured. I could be corrected on this rule however this is my opinion.

Overall i will support this action request however in future i suggest that you cooperate with the mug and not go into OOC then you could have made a Ar and RR.

Reaction score
I shot the camera and there was nobody around at ALL.. That was acceptable in my eyes, wouldn't have done it if I thought otherwise.

Reaction score
Hello!
After reviewing the evidence here is my opinion on the rules broken.

Rule 5.1: Mugging:
Where they had mugged you was a very public place it's right next to city hall and the Police department they would have easily been able to get caught.

(Possibley) Rule 3.4: Putting you life/ freedom at risk:
The place that you was mugged clearly was in public and the users could have easily been shot or arrested by police from the nature of where the mugging had ocured. I could be corrected on this rule however this is my opinion.

Overall i will support this action request however in future i suggest that you cooperate with the mug and not go into OOC then you could have made a Ar and RR.
So is action going to be taken or because the dropping of items didn't happen nothing will be done?

Reaction score
he realy shot the camara you can see and hear it in the demo... there was no people around us and nobody can hear and see us there was no police man and no NPC wich can see us so i think we did nothing wrong

Reaction score
I could understand where your coming from posting this AR if I pulled a gun on you in the police station or something but we were in a parking lot at night time... Not a soul around lol

Reaction score
but thats the only point your take it as no one is on the server to ur advantage but if the server was full would u mug some one there

Reaction score
You have to think Paralake isn't a very big city and most places are a public area, if this isn't acceptable then a ban needs to be issued to several players everyday, I see it happen quite often.

Reaction score
Ok, let's go through the facts here:
Rule 5.1 states that you aren't allowed to mug anyone in the view of the public. That parking lot was public indeed.

As long as you can't get spotted by anyone on a road/street or NPCs when mugging, it should be good. If you have to shoot a camera to mug, you should probably not mug there.

Reaction score
Due to the offending party misunderstanding what they did wrong I will link them to the AR made agaisnt me on mugging which was accepted and I learnt about the public area thing a bit more, you had the same issue I had at first by the definition of "Public area" but take a moment to look at my AR and you can see

Link: https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-dominick-senatu-and-mg-papa-yeke.14412

take a moment to read this as it may help you understand 5.1 a bit more better also if you do not understand try talking to a member of staff on TeamSpeak who will inform you the definitions of the rule

but at the moment I will +Support this AR for the rules broken (another thing whoever fired the Deagle in a public area next time don't that WOULD have been heard ((in gmod terms)) from over by slums/subs/bank)

However the OP either you or the other member was gagged via a /me and continued to speak in VOIP chat and you also stalled the RP by bringing it into ooc, you should have done a /report or if no staff are online then just make an AR afterwards.

Thanks
Yeke

Reaction score
After watching the video s pretty clear that both, you and the muggers both broke rules. I think you should both receive warnings. This is one of the worst RP stalls ive seen so far and should not go unpunished.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Let's take a look at the facts here.

They broke 5.1
You and your friend broke 2.6 and 3.4 and 3.26

They were obviously mugging you in a public place, this however does not give you the right to stall the role play for them and refuse to drop your items.

You were also gagged but continued to speak (Notice the symbol in the top left)

The rule clearly states to continue the situation within the confines of the rules.
e74ff646f3987f16f04e0f7ab2da3da7.png

All four users will receive a warning for their actions.

@Gaminglz - Olivia Wilson - STEAM_0:0:73717588 - 3.4 2.6 3.24
@xarkinx - Frankie Coco - STEAM_0:1:166110752 - 3.4 3.26

Redline (@SandMannXD™ ) - Zachary Jones - STEAM_0:0:74924327 - 5.1
@Ludus - Bobby Brackins - STEAM_0:0:36979711 - 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.