logodark.png

| ACTION REQUEST |

Your Steam/In-game Name
: WhiteWolf / Matthew Bryson-Rogerson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: XxGrimxX / Reece Lynx
His/Her SteamID: Don't know.
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
1.1 - User decided to call us retards in LOOC
3.3 / 3.6 - User risked his life, and didn't take into account that he was being hit by a nightstick, he then decided to fight back and lie in the administration sit.
Evidence (Demo Required):
- Thanks to @Samuel Sheppard
And 1.1 evidence can be given by @Rogue Car Tyres and @Loejseren (He warned him for the first offense)
Tick:

Reaction score
After reviewing the evidence, its clear to see as you said, Reece Lynx broke rules:

3.3 - Unrealistic Actions :
User clearly didn't care about being hit with nightsticks by two officers. It's obvious that you wouldn't ignore being hit like that in real life.

3.4 - Putting your life at risk : The user completely ignored the fact he was being hit bit nightsticks and started to punch you and the other officer back. By doing so it lead to his unfortunate death.

I think that Reece should be punished for his actions because he clearly doesn't show any interest in following the servers rules and role playing properly!

Reaction score
User was quite clearly hit multiple times with a nightstick and did not take this into account, thus 3.3. User continued to walk on whilst being hit which could cause his death as it did. He then assaulted an officer which may have raised his sentence in jail, being 3.4. As well as 3.6 for not stopping and complying which would have saved his life.

Furthermore the reported player has been in the community since 2014, assuming he didn't leave, and the player has been banned by @Chris.
b5c88ac3a0.png

+Support

Reaction score
I will be supporting this action request as he did break the rules that was stated above.
However, he already has a 3 month ban so if this gets accepted I'd suggest highering the ban considering he has loads of rule infringements and a 3 month ban in a short period of time.

Reaction score
vhlgmCl.jpg

Due to the Users' unrealistic actions, he will be receiving a 3 day ban. He clearly didn't surrender even though excessive force was brought upon him and I did have Logged evidence of the breakage of 1.1.

Thank you for making this action request.
[DOUBLEPOST=1465675395,1465674875][/DOUBLEPOST]Just noticed he has already been banned so I have extended it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.