Action Request -Risking life and freedom over a ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sneaky/Dave Kearney

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Karlsonn/robin karlsonn

His/Her SteamID: STEAM: STEAM_0:0:29160930

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
As you see in the video, he rammed 2 vehicles, of which i wanted to give him a ticket for (reckless driving) However he felt the need to park inside the tunnle, pull out a firearm and attack me. as i tought he was reloading i tried to take him down by running him over, which didnt work, i reversed quickly when he started shooting. i took cover. Pulled a gun. Paniced. and shot him down. after asking him why he escaped he said: "I am scared of the cops" Even tough he crashed into a police vehicle, and breaking 3 laws near 2 officers. clearly showing he is not afraid.

Evidence (Demo Required):

(Some some very odd reason the demo stopped right before the shootout, however you do see him pulling his gun and @LordTyla can confirm there was a shootout as he was the LT and that i shot him down)

Reaction score
Could you perhaps make a continue on the next demo? This only proves that he was police baiting.

Reaction score
Not enough to go on really it only proves that he was wrecklessly driving and starting a unnecessary police chase if you provide the second that would be of some help.

Awaiting second demo.

Reaction score
Not enough to go on really it only proves that he was wrecklessly driving and starting a unnecessary police chase if you provide the second that would be of some help.

Awaiting second demo.
(No comment on phone)
Right when the demo stopped he started shooting and theres no other demo on the same date. But @LordTyla already confirmed that there was a shootout and i paniced

Reaction score
im not her to pick a fight or anything.
first of all, i was going to threaten you with the gun, but when i showed myself(right after demo ended) you tried to ram me, i got injured. thats when i opened fire. i missed 2 clips(no h8 m8) then you shot me down.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The demo only proves that he was cop baiting and wreckless driving for no reason, as there's no evidence of a shootout or Tyla's confirmation on this thread I will give him a warning for those offences. Feel free to upload a second demo showing the shootout and this case will be reviewed again.

Thank you for taking the time to report this rule-breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.