Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Locksmith/Jack Locks
Your Roleplay Name: Lexi Locks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Player's Steam Name: SBL
Player's Roleplay Name: Josh Harvey
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:232313072

Why should this player be punished?: During an attempted mugging at Wood cabins 2, this indiviual had gotten out there vehicle and ran under gunpoint, eventually attempting to pull there firearm out as well, causing there swift death.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1zUS3DcJksIxaV/d1337bqteO4c?invite=cr-MSx4ZWYsMTA2NzE5NzIwLA

Reaction score
i couldnt see that i was gun pointed from my pov
From Locksmith's clip, it looks like you should have been able to see that you were gunpointed. Please can you provide a clip showing the contrary. If you do not have a clip, you can record one from your demo.

You can find a guide on demos here: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos
The demo where this took place should be: perpheads_demo_2023-10-22 17-57-45 and/or perpheads_demo_2023-10-22 18-57-47

Reaction score

When your in a stressful situation where your in a gunfight with people who is countering our raid + police coming to catch us too, you dont notice a gun being pointed at you for a split second.

Reaction score
  • Staff

When your in a stressful situation where your in a gunfight with people who is countering our raid + police coming to catch us too, you dont notice a gun being pointed at you for a split second.
I mean, you knew i was armed as Houston had already begun shooting/attempting to GP your friend, you then attempted to run off, you can hear me in the clip asking you to put your hands up, yet you continued to run instead of turning/complying as you might be under gunpoint, You had no real cover as you pulled it legit infront of me, in which resulted in your death.

Reaction score

There is a reasonable amount of time where @koelsen1's was visibly under gunpoint before they left the vehicle. Audible context and the fact @Locksmith/Jack Locks is briefly in front of @koelsen1 after exiting the vehicle should have provided an additional reason not to pull your weapon.

This is a clear violation of rule 3.4 and @koelsen1 will receive a 3 day ban as a result.

Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A few common examples of unreasonable risks includes, but is not limited to:

• Running on the highway without a justifiable reason​
  • Loitering around the vicinity of a shootout you are not a part of or being within the line of fire from both intentional and accidental fire. Users must flee the scene of a shootout and wait for police to clear the scene and reopen the area to the public. This applies regardless of you being restrained or not.​
  • Murdering a police officer(s) to avoid yourself or others receiving a minor punishment, such as a small ticket or a minor jail sentence​
  • Loitering around the scene of a crime you committed with the intention of engaging in more combat​
  • To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging.​
  • Committing a violent or serious crime, such as murder, theft, arson, etc. whilst knowing that police are in direct eyeshot of the scene you wish to commit the crime at.​
  • After committing a crime, relevant precautions should be taken to avoid arrest or police attention, such as avoiding public places.​

Some valid reasons to kill police officers include:

• Risk of a long prison sentence​
  • Preventing the imminent detection of drug production.​
  • Committing a violent crime police would reasonably use lethal force to apprehend you for.​

Reviewed with @Franko

Status
Not open for further replies.