Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: 2766 / on behalf of popi
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Smith / Popi Greenapple
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35074350 / STEAM_0:1:120965461

Player's Steam Name: Senor Palodhi
Player's Roleplay Name: Ben Niko
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81111055

Why should this player be punished?: On behalf of Popi Greenapple because she doesnt use the forums.

Me and Popi Greenapple decided to counter raid at Projex. We managed to clean up the last defender but Popi was left alone. As she was moving guns after having killed all defenders Ben Niko comes back to the raid he had previously been killed in and kills her. I believe this was against rule 5.3. This rule has a section which states "Players who died whilst being raided may also not return to the situation until it has finished"

Evidence Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o7...S0AzYE/view?usp=sharing Skip to tick 50000.

Reaction score
I am honestly not sure. I saw him around before it went down but I am not sure.

Reaction score
I was and am best friends with Omar Smith so I press no charges
I killed ben niko during the raid and am very disappointed he is breaking NLR

Reaction score
I assumed it was from another raid, as they had nothing do to with TH13, so I killed him as I thought she wasn’t involved in the same situation, after the situation we were all so confused as we had no idea who popi was and why they were getting involved in the raid so I’m the end I left the weapons outside as I thought I might’ve got something wrong. These weapons were taken by someone else I think.

Reaction score
Your NLR was still on your screen though? You had 9 seconds left.

Reaction score
But I assumed it was fine because it was outside my zone and i believed a different situation because I believed they weren’t involved in the previous raid

Reaction score

User will receive a one day ban as he has received warnings for 3.5 in the past and he still had the NLR warning on his screen so there’s really no excuse. I will track down the guns in logs and if they’ve been confiscated then you can make a RR, if not I will have them returned to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.