Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Ryandef
Your Roleplay Name: Ryan Valetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42747555

Player's Community Name: @Seth Rogen Podcast
Player's Roleplay Name: Unknown
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39526183

Why should this player be punished?: First off we heard shots about 5 minutes previous this at projex, all the cops online were dead but this guy decided to camp the stairs with his rifle to kill literally anybody who entered the block for no reason.. We didn't hear shots for at least 3-5 minutes and went to do a raid there ourself as we saw the cop dead. He didn't even attempt to get our hands up just instant death, we didnt have any weapons out.

He keeps telling us it was an active shootout but with who, yes your friend died earlier but it has nothing to do with this you killed the only cop online and won the raid, we were just walking in to a block minding our business. Because of this we lost our 2 weapons and had to wait to be respawned.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
I timed from since the last audible shots were fired from projects and it was just over a minute tops, or 16 seconds from when my gun was fired and you pulled up, but I'm not counting due to it being silenced. Nowhere near the 5 minutes you and your friend kept saying. You stated you were at bazaar meaning it was indeed close enough from you to where you could've heard it was an active shootout. The raid was still going on and as one man I do not have to time nor manpower to GP two people with guns on their back while the base that we were raiding's door was wide open. I made a decision in the moment to preserve my life and this is what entailed. I will post a demo later in the day as it is 4am.

Reaction score
I timed from since the last audible shots were fired from projects and it was just over a minute tops, or 16 seconds from when my gun was fired and you pulled up, but I'm not counting due to it being silenced. Nowhere near the 5 minutes you and your friend kept saying. You stated you were at bazaar meaning it was indeed close enough from you to where you could've heard it was an active shootout. The raid was still going on and as one man I do not have to time nor manpower to GP two people with guns on their back while the base that we were raiding's door was wide open. I made a decision in the moment to preserve my life and this is what entailed. I will post a demo later in the day as it is 4am.
No, it was well over minutes. The raid was over as you can see on the video nobody else was there but you on the stairs.. It was clear!

You obviously thought we were flankers and panicked and shot us, just be honest and you might have a better outcome lad

Reaction score
No, it was well over minutes. The raid was over as you can see on the video nobody else was there but you on the stairs.. It was clear!

You obviously thought we were flankers and panicked and shot us, just be honest and you might have a better outcome lad
I will post demo and timings tomorrow, and you will see it was not well over minutes. The raid was also not over, I heard your car pull up and would've been stuck in the stairwell if something didn't happen.

A1L

Reaction score
I will post demo and timings tomorrow, and you will see it was not well over minutes. The raid was also not over, I heard your car pull up and would've been stuck in the stairwell if something didn't happen.

Where is the demo?

A1L

Reaction score

No demo was provided, @Rodney if you wish for this AR to be reopened please send me your demo once you have time and then this will be reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.