Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Sorle
Your Roleplay Name: Alfa Ross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51990442

Player's Steam Name: Sproxy
Player's Roleplay Name: Ivan Ivanovitch
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:448323325

Why should this player be punished?: Initially drove on the wrong side of the road, heavily recklessly driving in front of the PD & a police officer, and then decided to immediately flee - inherent breach of 3.4 as you're breaking laws with no benefit directly in front of an officer & also 3.15 - no regard to avoiding damage to their own or other vehicles

I then decided to shoot at the fleeing vehicle in an attempt to disable it - could be justified under 2.2 Necessity as they were fleeing apprehension from the law & compensating for damages after direct breaches of the law. Upon him leaving the scene, he decided to loop back around and immediately enact a revenge killing whilst unarmed, running myself and a police officer over directly in front of the PD. This had a great likelihood of disabling their vehicle and leaving them stranded with no means of defence, or simply having their vehicle shot out by following officers, in breach of 2.1 & 3.4.

Evidence Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGjA0r2Mg14

Reaction score
So as you can see in the clip I was driving at the wrong side of the road for about 4 seconds, I was on my phone at the moment (irl) and I wasnt checking the road that much, I just sawd the ambulance over there at the first place when I made the turn to the PD, so I guessed nobody is there and then I acidentally rammed the lime green vehicle by accident, he shouted some words at me at the moment, I would of stopped and helped him, but he was quite mad and I just minded my own business. Then he started firing at my vehicle and I turned back and ran him over and then my friend finished him off then (ChyperLord) the officer that I shot there was just crossfire and I had no intentions to shot him at the first place, it just so hapend he got there at the wrong time and he pulled out a pistol at me (Or some other weapon, dont remember). We automaticly ran away out of panic of what we just did, we went to our base at office to store our weapons and hide. We both at the moment with ChyperLord wanned to head off, since it was quite late for us at that moment so we just decided to do something as a joke, we decided to jump off the building and leave then. And what we didnt know that we would get a ban for that reason (The reason was that we suicided to avoid a warrant and alose disconnected when uncon and did not wait 10mins after committing a crime) and we had no intentions to suicide to avoid any warrants and we both didnt know that you could get banned for leaving when your uncon if your not coming back for the rest of the day. The 10mins after committing crime I understand. (I apologise for my english capabilitys)

User suicided to avoid a warrant and also disconnected when uncon and did not wait 10mins after committing a crime
SteamID STEAM_0:0:79272483

Reaction score
you cant decide to "mind your own business" in front of an officer in front of the PD because someone is angry that you committed a crime and caused severe damage to their property - you simply give yourself more charges with not a good enough justification, not in accordance with 3.4

additionally, coming back for a revenge killing when your life is completely secured as you're away from the scene in front of the pd and an officer is a blatant breach of 3.4, regardless of how you put it

Status
Not open for further replies.