Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Jack Bruhross
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Bushross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

Player's Steam Name: Vitiņš
Player's Roleplay Name: Ivan Ivanovitch
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:448323325

Why should this player be punished?: I created a f6 on the server and waited around 10mins before leaving and that is why this is in a action request instead.

To start off I was on the stairs of docks with my gun out (I was behind the wall and was hidden from him) After putting my gun away I peaked them to be sprayed down without any verbal commands given. This breaks the rules and no mugging attempt was made from either side. To my knowledge this breaks 2.5 and 3.4 due them dying shortly after due to killing me.

Evidence Link:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hello, so at the start I went to sell DD at docks to sell and get pills. When arriving I see a man at the docks parking lot watching the dd, called up a friend of myn to come with me just in case. After he arrives I see another person (The one that I shot) with a gun. After my friend arrives we both go to the DD, after running a bit forward we see 2 uncon bodies on the floor giving us a slight suspicion. Anyways, after selling we run back and I see something sticking out (not sure the barrel or a hand) sticking out for a second. After peeking the corner I see a unarmed person in the back and a person with a primary on his back, I shot the one with the primary and then the person on the back pulled out a gun of sorts (presume a pistol) and I died.
The reason why I shot the guy with the primary was because I kind of jumped, seeing those 2 uncon bodies next to the dealer wasnt exactly suggesting anything good.
I didnt make any warning before shooting him.

I apologise for the late reply.

Reaction score

Seeing as you both had your weapons out when approaching Jamie we feel that better precautions could have been taken. You sprinted towards him believing you were in danger and that put you in a position where you felt it necessary to gun them down.

I appreciate that this might have been an accident given you momentarily saw him with a weapon out but the gun wasn’t pointed.

Reviewed with @Bojing and @Maia

Status
Not open for further replies.