Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Robin Ljungberg // Robin Ljungberg

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Stomper / Carlos Rios

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96447027

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

What happen

I don't really know how to explain this really, I was at storage with @Agent Green to pick up some guns because we were about to do something, it was a while ago so I don't really remember. We took out the guns, we started to store them, to later then get in the vehicle and drive off, I did the same, I went onto the other side of the vehicle, tried to store it, some seconds later, I Just died. I had no idea what happen, and I started asking in OOC, I made a /report and everything and here comes @Madda into the picture after the situation was over, we all got killed basically, they were 5 people in their car, 2-3 in ours, his ''RDM'' basically caused us all to die. (I lost 2 AKs because of that)

So moving into the Admin Situation with @Madda
We got onto a Roof, and ofc, their attitude was just as bad as in
@Alex_:D video, he was Just shouting things really, explaining his reason to kill me. His reason to kill me was basically because he though I was someone else, someone else that DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ME AT ALL, so he killed someone because he ''though'' it was someone else, basically RDMing me, causing around 10 people to die, because of what? oh right, he RDM'ed the wrong person, so that was his reason to kill me, and im PRETTY SURE that @Madda can back this up since he was the one dealiing with the situation.

Rule that @Stomper broke:

dc4443114a58811423f57cbd46800a1e.png

Reason is already stated, if you got any more rules to add, please feel free to comment or make a reply on this post.

Evidence (Demo Required):

The Video is from Fredy Newman @Agent Green, (Me getting ran over)

So this is the video them causing all the problems really, I Just took out my gun, tried to store it, and i got ran over, caused a big shoot out because they are of course going to defend me. I Just love how they were laughing after running me over.

Tick: Not Needed.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4116

Robin here you got his Steam id and IC name :
STEAM_0:1:96447027 Carlos Rios

( Can't comment. Im on my Phone )

Reaction score
True what Robin said, the admin sit did not really lead to much. Now stomper ran Robin over, and he told us that he looked like a person that he wanted to kill. However we did check this and they did not look the same at all. Stomper also ran Robin over in a public setting.

Reaction score
Actually here's what actually happened:

That entire day his org and me and a couple of buddies apart of mine were at war over something stupid. We had brought the fight to suburbs one day and we ended up shooting 2 members of his org and they ran back into the suburbs area. After they did that we needed to go back and fuck them up so we drove our friends vehicle into Robin's because they were obviously together. This murder wasn't done without a motive, it obviously was but as you can see it didn't go quite well now didn't it because we killed the wrong person (He was actually in the car with you or around you so I'm not sure why you're saying that we were in the wrong). We however came to the conclusion that it wasn't him, even though the guy we were after dressed like robin because they were in the same org, and during the admin sit Robin and Agent green started screaming at the top of their lungs shouting that Ezrider's a minge and other unsupported bullshit that completely ruined the flow of the admin sit (They were talking trash about the KKK and how it wasn't roleplay even though they run a shitty "criminal roleplay" org that power grows, raids and mugs that requires no RP what so ever). To add onto this, the KKK has grown into a fine org if I may add, @Fredy and @StephenPuffs are honorary members aswell!
8b77324060.jpg

I'll be posting the full length clip of you @robin and @agentgreen going off in an Admin sit on this thread and your Enforcer Application as well to show off your "maturity" and "calmness" in situations.

Reaction score
''''''This murder wasn't done without a motive, it obviously was but as you can see it didn't go quite well now didn't it because we killed the wrong person (He was actually in the car with you or around you so I'm not sure why you're saying that we were in the wrong). We however came to the conclusion that it wasn't him, even though the guy we were after dressed like robin because they were in the same org.''''''

''STOMPERS QUOTES'' ^^^^

That's pretty much Bullshit Stomper and you know it, I don't even know the guy you wanted to kill, he's not even in my org, i have never roleplayed with him either so stop trying to find a reason to get out of this situation, and im 110% sure @Bean Can and @Agent Green can make sure that the guy you were looking for had nothing to do with me, i don't know him. He was not even close to me at the time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You hung around him, you saved him the last time that we mugged him around suburbs so therefore you do have something to do with him and you clearly do know him if you pulled up out of no where and attempted to save him and god wrecked in the process. So saying that it's complete bullshit is completely invalid and you only now posted this because you want to ride the action request on stomper trend and it's quite funny. We dealt with this situation already (happened on the 5th of December if I may add) and you were told to make an action request because you and Agent Green couldn't stop yelling at Ezrider in the admin situation. Now how I don't how Madda or Agent green or you condoned your actions in the admin situation and turned around and +supported your app but that's really none of my business to get into and I have full faith in the Senior Administration to deal with your application without me even posting the video (but I'm going to do it anyway).
[DOUBLEPOST=1450898988,1450898756][/DOUBLEPOST]You attempted to save the man we mugged in the suburbs situation after you pulled up with green miraculously(meta'd) at the correct house, don't bullshit me and lie on an ar because I'll post the video of you doing so

Reaction score
As far as I could see from the demo, Stomper did run Robin over in an extremely public area, and there were a lot of officers nearby, he ignored all that and did it anyway, before proceeding to continue ignoring the officers and get out with his org and shoot up Robin's org members as well.

+Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
After viewing the evidence stomper would not have seen the police but he clearly did not take the time to identify the guy they just went in for the ram screaming. I support this they had no reason for the ram and are making up excuses they did not try to identify who it was.

Reaction score
I dont want to get myself into this huge and complicated situation but i really dont think Stomper would really break any rules, you guys probably over reacting, maybe not but why dont you guys sort this out over steam chat? (A bit late but yeah.)

(Well okay when EVER we hang out together ICly we end up in 10 years jail with Stomper but this is not our case right now.)

I cant say anything about the situation but i hope you guys sort this out soon.

Reaction score
pending2.png

@Stomper you have 12 hours to upload a video of your side, otherwise the AR will be accepted. If you don't want to upload a demo then please say so the AR can be closed.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1450975523,1450947831][/DOUBLEPOST]
accepted.jpg

The user will be banned for 1 month because of his actions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.