Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: AyJay

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Thomas Desimone
His/Her Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44627859

His/Her Steam/In-Game Name: L] Ikuzashi
His/Her Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:41623546

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

The nature of the situation was that I just spawned in, and went towards the PD - I push some guy outside city hall then go into the PD lobby. I get punched several times by "Tommy Desimon" who then takes a gun out inside the PD and points it at me and shoots. He misses his shot and a click of his gun is heard in the video, he then carry's on punching me until I take my gun out in self defence and I am then killed.

First off, I don't fully understand why I got punched in the first place; and then a gun was pointed at me in front of the PD.

Evidence:

Also, if you need the demo feel free to ask however I feel that this is enough; sorry about that but my internet is being aids.

Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better, I'll tell you that we shot him for trying to mug an org member with a bat.

Other then that, It's a +support for puncwhoring and using a gun infront of PD.

Ayjay

Reaction score
So I get attacked, I attack back but I'm punchwhoring? Good one!

I pushed you. Eitherway, the ban request is mainly on your friend due to the fact that he started punching me and then pulled a gun. But you did take out a baseball bat and hit me with it.

Reaction score
I mean... cuz you shot at my friend who was confronting you for attacking me. I dare you to push someone IRL then run, and see if they don't confront you about it.

Reaction score
Definitely gonna +support this, he had no proper reason to try and kill you, it was in a public area and he just ignored the NPC breaking rule 6.3. He tried to shoot you which was stupid which could further-more endanger is life breaching 3.4.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Thomas Desimone will receive a 6 day ban for trying to murder you in front of the npc at the PD, he also pulled a firearm and shot it at you, this makes him break rule 3.4 (risking his life over his friend getting pushed once) and 6.3 as like I said he tried to murder you in front of a police officer npc without even trying to deal with him.

L] Ikuzashi Will recieve a warning for breaking 3.4 by pulling out a baseball bat and attacking ayjay infront of the police officer that already had a firearm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.