Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Aaron Davidson
Your Roleplay Name: Aaron Davidson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Player's Steam Name: Tinky
Player's Roleplay Name: Tinky Starksy
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Why should this player be punished?: Metagame
User started camping the 2nd subs door when i mentioned shooting tyres in ooc then proceeded to come out and kill me when i did so this is OBVIOUS metagame as he never left the property and saw me there at slums like my guy is magic like how did he know i was there when he never looked and i only mentioned shooting his tyres in revenge and then he was camped there with his ak47 at the 2nd subs door

Evidence Link: demo { imugur link is being edited to remove my server history will be back in a sec}

Attachments

• Redacted proof.png
    Redacted proof.png
    1 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all, I said multiple times in local and org chat that I will be staying out of the base incase you try and molotov so my friends and org members do not lose their props prior to you saying shit in OOC.

2nd of all I didn't break the rule about metagaming as I didn't use the OOC information to kill you, I was standing on slums stairs (public place) and heard tyres get popped. The only cars outside are my org members' so I checked it out and saw you running with the weapon that was shot away from my org member (@Birksy )'s bugatti that had popped tires. I shot you on sight.

Third of all you're attempting to get me punished for every single interaction we have which is just pointless as you're just nitpicking stuff and make no sense half of the time. Maybe stop being annoying to people IC and OOC and you wont get raided as much.

Reaction score
so do you wanna explain why you were sitting at the 2nd door convientaly when i started asking in ooc if i was able too bomb and or shoot your tyres

and maybe if you werent toxic all the time i wouldnt AR and F6 you

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Birksy i popped your tires because i saw that car at the raid so i thought he owned it
also explain why he was sitting at the door with a ak after i started seeing if it was allowed in ooc i think his demo's would be able to prove he is ''innocent''

Reaction score

While @Tinky should be cautious about using OOC information IC, his actions did not abuse the information you posted in OOC chat. Tinky was obviously aware of your intentions, however, he remained inside the apartment building and only came to attack you AFTER you had shot @Birksy's tires, which seems absolutely fair considering he lives there. If you are concerned about people misusing information you post in OOC, maybe you should ask in a report instead to prevent these problematic situations.

Reviewed with @Dank @Double J

Status
Not open for further replies.