Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Auris
Your Roleplay Name: Mohammed abu
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Player's Community Name: @Tinky
Player's Roleplay Name: Tinkystarksy
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Why should this player be punished?: 1.1 1.2 User was Extremely rude and homophobic in ooc chat tried to defend their disgusting behaviour by saying they were ''eastern European'' and its '' It's in my blood to be things like that'' also called me a inbred indian prick too

[OOC] Auris: i am back to rdm bulgaria man
[Government Radio] Cameron Bleed: i wonder why is tea so expensive
[OOC] Tinky: shut the fuck up you stupid indian inbred
[OOC] Ikea Table: Preach

Evidence Link: https://imgur.com/a/REJ7ZOB

Reaction score
Everytime you come on the server you state some racist bullshit about me being bulgarian and it being bad. The one time someone says something to you youre ready to cry a river. Don't provoke people and learn that "banter" isnt 1 sided.
357C4871F9BA0687E3F57F882C2369940027AF44

Last edited:
Reaction score
Everytime you come on the server you state some racist bullshit about me being bulgarian and it being bad. The one time someone says something to you youre ready to cry a river. Don't provoke people and learn that "banter" isnt 1 sided.
i litterly said im here to rdm bulgaria man what part of that is racist ??

Reaction score

Tinky has been banned from OOC / LOOC for two weeks for this. I can't see any evidence of homophobia however saying what was being said is not acceptable. I am also going to do some follow up work in a PM making it clear this will lead to a communication ban if continued.

This has now been extended to a Communication Ban as Tinky clearly didn't care about the original punishment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.