Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Askasta
Your Roleplay Name: Pelius Heimschmidt
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82185287

Player's Steam Name: unkown
Player's Roleplay Name: unkown
Player's SteamID: unkown

Why should this player be punished?: Hello,

I was basing at Projex 4 with 2 friends i brought here.

While we was talking a woman in black clothing did the jump view abuse in projex 3 and after gathering information about defense and how many we are started to raid us after couple of minutes later. The Reason why i make this AR as im a Person who is for fair fights and this puts a bad light out for new members seeing how "older" members are abusing game mechanics to gain advantages even if its small.

I had asked in OOC if this was against rules and i was told yes.

Now im here asking for help cause i know how to demo files work but im willing to share the demo file needed. I dont know how to do that ESP thing with demo files and im quite scared to accidently get banned for attempted cheating. Whomever deals with this AR i would be really happy if i send you the AR and you check the file if thats the same Person.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
involved hello i was raiding

yeah i dunno what to tell you mate other than this was completely accidental, i know i jumped on a barricade once and saw a single person for a second about 30 minutes before we raided as well

simply due to the nature of projex if you jump on any concrete barricade or even just piece of built-in furniture this happens, when just chilling and walking about it's very easy to do accidentally, and genuine malicious use is very easy to detect - and such malicious use is not shown here, he jumps up once only by accident and thats it, i can bet money that absolutely no information was gained - either way you would have to make a staff complaint as he's an enforcer

Reaction score

The player that seems to have peeked into your base and then later on raided you, is Enforcer @Dave.
You will have to create a Staff Complaint for this to be processed.

Using ESP in demos is completely safe as it runs the script clientside. The PERP server has clientside lua turned off, so even if you try to run it, it won't work and the server won't ban you for trying as it's a feature of the game.

Follow TinySlayer's guide on ESP in demos.

Status
Not open for further replies.