Reaction score
Your Steam Name: stock image of a duck
Your Roleplay Name: Cedrick Highsmith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42476831

Player's Steam Name: Voyd, Tony Drake
Player's Roleplay Name: dk
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:542591089, STEAM_0:0:235227348

Why should this player be punished?: 6.1 Server Crashes/Restarts

In the event of a server crash or restart, players and props will be returned to their previous locations. Players should not continue any previous role play situations, unless agreed upon by everyone involved. Players should not engage in any criminal activity, and officers may not attempt to pursue, detain or arrest any suspects prior to the crash, until 5 minutes have passed from the restart.

Raided as soon as server restarted logs can probably see this, probably wouldn't have reported if they weren't toxic, gg 10 minutes back please

Evidence Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...rys_Mod_2022.03.14_-_03.19.39.22.DVR_Trim.mp4

Reaction score
So our deffence is that we didnt even know this rule was a thing. Im really sorry i raided you i took nothing i gave you the shotgun back. With being toxic i meant that as a joke to Bonninsen because he was crying we broke rules.

Reaction score
to justify my actions didn't know that you had to wait 5 minutes till you can raid so please know that I didn't know that rule existed so please understand I am not guilty

Reaction score
i was not crying i was pointing out the rule you broke 6.1 and im pretty sure u said L before i even said anything......

Reaction score
[OOC] Bønnisen: did he just raid you?

[OOC] WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW: yeah lmao

[OOC] Voyd: L

Reaction score

@Voyd @Tony im willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and not warn you if you return the items gained in the raid within 24hrs

Reaction score
He should have it. The only thing there was was the shotgun, I offered 15k but he didn't accept.

Reaction score

@Voyd @Tony will not be warned on this occasion but should this happen again, you will receive a ban as opposed to a warning.
@Voyd As for your OOC/LOOC conduct if I see you saying 'L' in OOC/LOOC chat again after a raid, you'll be taking a FAT L when I blacklist you from OOC/LOOC

Status
Not open for further replies.