Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Th3rror!st
Your Roleplay Name: Jonnathan Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148377890

Player's Steam Name: VREDFED
Player's Roleplay Name: Andrew Bandi
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:520773768

Why should this player be punished?: RDM- suspects me of putting a bomb to his car so he shoots me with mp5 at bazaar infront of few people (planned to but he was in sign so I did not do it) then after killing me stoles my car bomb and a gun,steals a car to destroy it (its not in video it was second demo I did not record) talked with him ooc to repay me 25k for all repairs (wasted car engine and required bodywork) he then denied it and starts punching me
Evidence starts at 7.02 of a video

Evidence Link:

Reaction score

The user has no forum account however will have 24 hours to add me via steam to justify his actions.
@Th3rrorist If you can provide any evidence from the second demo to show him destroying your car that'd be good.

Reaction score

The user has no forum account however will have 24 hours to add me via steam to justify his actions.
@Th3rrorist If you can provide any evidence from the second demo to show him destroying your car that'd be good.
will try find it if I won't then only thing I m reporting is rdm

Reaction score

User has failed to add me back so he was unable to provide me any justification.
He will receive a 2 day ban for the following: 2.5 - User shot another user for falsely believing he put a car bomb on his car, user has failed to investigate this in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.