Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Jedediah Longtree
Your Roleplay Name: Edric Griffin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21010680

Player's Steam Name: Wagi
Player's Roleplay Name: Aboubacar Omobalade
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85899821

Why should this player be punished?: I got mugged by wagi and his friend. Wagi told me to go to the corner and face the corner which i did. I was standing there looking at the corner and when I thought they had already left as I could hear footsteps outside and a car starting up and his friend yelling to wagi "get in" I thought they must of got in their car already and decided to look around. When I turn around I see him still there pointing a gun at me and shoots me/finishes me off.

Evidence Link:

Deleted member 4084

@fatdoobies instead of leaving, why did you decide to sit behind them for about 30-40 seconds then kill them?

Reaction score
Hi there, hope you're all doing well! I decided to wait for Barry Barrett to bring the car round the back for a quick escape as there were footsteps outside so would be stupid pushing out as his friends may have magically known he had been mugged and be waiting! From hearing the foot steps I made sure he didnt move and pull something, And wasnt looking at doors as the front door was locked and would hear if they unlocked then flick and 1 tap them! In response to Barrys "Get in your car" if I am not mistaken he is speaking to the man outside. and am sorry if you mistaked this for us leaving but you should not risk your life after 30 seconds of a gun man saying face a wall turn around and go about ur daily duty...

Deleted member 4084

Reviewed with @flugs
@fatdoobies will receive a three month ban for the following reason: 2.5 - User killed a player for turning around when they had plentiful time to leave after a mugging; this was of no benefit to the user and is far too excessive - Accepted AR // Banned for Haris

The primary reason for the length is the extensive 2.5 history on the users' record.

Status
Not open for further replies.