Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Andii
Your Roleplay Name: Andii millheimerian
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36783994

Player's Steam Name: Yogi
Player's Roleplay Name: Yogi peckerwood
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175240282

Why should this player be punished?: Because he did not follow orders at gunpoint and when i told him to not open the door he ran and did it which led to my death and his death, Did not consent to be zip tied aswell during gunpoint when i was going to mugg him of his 2x planters. Probably metagamed aswell

Evidence Link:

Last edited:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Andii
Your Roleplay Name: Andii millheimerian
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36783994

Player's Steam Name: Yogi
Player's Roleplay Name: Yogi peckerwood
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175240282

Why should this player be punished?: Because he did not follow orders at gunpoint and when i told him to not open the door he ran and did it which led to my death, Did not consent to be zip tied aswell during gunpoint when i was going to mugg him of his 2x planters. Probably metagamed aswell

Evidence Link:
There was no metagame as the person you were mugging was screaming and It was quite obvious he was getting mugged. I was gonna counter raid the property but my friend told me that its his friend and not to raid so I instead helped him in killing you. However, I'm really interested in why you killed Karlson in that video as he did nothing wrong he was just standing outside.

Reaction score
Because it looked like he was armed due to having hands out and i didnt see he was unarmed until i saw the video. And im really interested in why the hell Karlsson your friend was outside the AP unarmed while u are armed trying to help your ” friend” while a mugging is going on. Your friend Karlsson is breaking 3.4 there as he was unarmed probably trying to help you.

Reaction score

As Yogi does not have a forum account I will attempt to contact him on steam for his statement. Yuri will have 24 hours to accept me on steam.
The thread will also be locked as people involved have said enough regarding the incident.

Last edited:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Well we don't have wallhack to see that you have a gun first of all. Secondary we didn't expect the guy to break gp and open a door that would be dumb and also breaking the rules. I was about to tell Karlson to back off so I can bobby pin myself in but Yogi opened the door. Maybe next time don't be so trigger-happy and look what you're shooting at?

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Google Chrome What I mean is that we assumed that he is being mugged as we could hear the whole conversation from below you guys as Yogi was not whispering.

Reaction score

Yogi hasn't given me his statement so this will be accepted due to Yogi clearly breaking 3.4 by ignoring gunpoint. As this isn't the first time he has done this and he has been punished for a very similar incident before he will be receiving a 3 day ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.