Action Request Zhong Long Qua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] [Helper] Prepper / Bob Nixon

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Zhong Long Qua / Peter Shoos

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41623546

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: I was on duty as LEO (sergeant). I suddenly heard that Officer Swagaton allowed visitors to visit prisoners within Paralake Police Dept. / Prison. I came downstairs and I saw how the visitors were blowing smoke into the prisoner's cells. In addition to this Officer Swagaton ran around with his nightstick out. Therefore I decided to dismiss the visit.

The aftermath of my decision was completely unnecessary and excessive. Zhong Long Qua decided to be rude and disrespectful in the OOC-chat. I consider this as a violation of server rule 1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour (Picture evidence / Console logs).

I had reasons to believe that his messages were aimed towards me. I was intending to make a /report regarding the OOC incident. However, Zhong Long Qua decided to obstruct me from the information whether his messages were aimed towards me or not instead of giving a clear answer. I consider this as a violation of server rule 1.4 Causing Problems (Picture evidence / Console logs).

In addition to the aforementioned server rules Zhong Long Qua decided to Metagame (6.2 Learning Names) by calling me by my first name "Bob" IC'ly. I've been told by many staff members at multiple occasions that the LEO's badge only has the Officer's name written like this: "Officer B. Nixon".

Zhong Long Qua then decided to violate server rule 3.24 In and out of character. It became obvious that he was speaking to me LOOC'ly through the usage of IC communication methods (Video evidence 2:27). At this point Zhong Long Qua is extremely disrespectful and hostile (1.1 due to the fact that he was speaking OOC'ly).

Shortly after his hate-speech he decided to disconnect. He disconnected while surrounded by multiple people which I consider slightly unrealistic IC'ly speaking. Therefore I have reasons to believe that he also violated server rule 2.1 Play Realistically to a certain extent since people don't just disappear like that in real life.

Evidence:

0gxM479.png

My actions/decisions as LEO can be justified. They were in accordance to the server rules. Lack of roleplay is a false accusation (1.3 Slander) in this case. One of the visitors blew smoke from a cigarette into the prisoner's cells many times and the LEO was walking around with his nightstick out. I simply dismissed the meeting which resulted in Zhong Long Qua decided to accuse my RP of being worse than "(...) kids playing house with better RP than you (...)". (1.1).

I made contact to him as he was pushing his friend around outside of the Police Department.

Additional information:

qw3s2lh.png

https://perpheads.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:41623546&Submit=

His previous ban (1.1 and 2.5) recently expired.

@ItsAquaaHD witness the majority of the incident.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support
The user claimed that your Rp was "shit" but to be honest, are cigarettes allowed in IRL prisons? No they are not. And can't Officers in prison end a meeting? Of course they can, so your RP was realistic at all. Furthermore he used the IC voice chat for OOC stuff while not being in an admin sit, so he just could've continued using the LOOC chat as he did before calling you by your first name IC, which is not possible as LEO badges are like " Sergeant J. Rogerson".

Reaction score
Might I point out that I wouldn't intimidate someone by stating you're going to make a ban request on them. It certainly doesn't help the matter and I consider it to be quite rude.

Despite these criticisms the user was Meta gaming and was being quite presumptuous towards you.
+Support.

Reaction score
This guy was obviously breaking 3.24, 1.1 and 1.4. Although next time try to calm down.. Just ignore him then make the AR. But none the less he broke the rules and its a support from me.

Regards,
-Frank

Last edited:
Reaction score
Post removed as it is highly disrespectful -MrLewis

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Accepted

User will be banned from the community for being highly disrespectful and slanderous.

Status
Not open for further replies.