Action request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: SmexyCow/Roni Rodrigez
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Pusheen ジ
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48419882
Why Should This Player Be Punished: (Broke 3.4,2.1,6.3,2.5).The player jumped on the road while i was driving and just stood there not moving,i didnt reacted in time so i ran over her, after few mins i came back when her friends blocked my car and then she said get on your knees when i turned around i was already dead.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!i44SRaCA!2D6Wc175rpNtD3ehXDCz26P-16IaLhk7_iZgH0xDDRQ
Tick: When she jumped on the road and risked her life-21347, When she killed me in a public place while i was unarmed.-26043~26484

Reaction score
Alrighty, the reason I killed you and that I did it in a public area was because of the following :
- According to Jay Henderson ( @MrCupaCake ) he was being shot at by someone on the highway driving a purple Supra, which was you.
-You were ramming Jay's car several times when he was looking for you.
-You ran over Zoey Arnolds near Fredys, not me.
Once the cop left I shot and killed you for those reasons, I dealt with the NPCs afterwards.
I had an escape plan already in place. Jay picked me up seconds after and we were out of the Suburbs.

Reaction score
the place was full of people next to the npcs witch you didnt took care of,only after you killed me
+Zoey ran infront of my car as you can see in the demo.therefore she broke 3.4
+Shooting the npcs dosent mean you dealt with them,they can be revied cuz you only shot them ones,kind of rdm if you need to treat them as people.

Reaction score
Organization policies- you shot at our members, you then ran them over which seemed intentional which resulted in your demise. If you believe that shooting important members of another organization will go lightly, you are sadly mistaken.

Perhaps next time, you should not miss-out on important details which could lead to the ban request being invalid.

Reaction score
First things first you gun pointed me and @-=Bilbo Swaggins=- At Storage And fired one shot which I believe was at me or Ebbe. This gives me and Ebbe a reason to kill you. I told Zoey about this shortly after and as she is in my org, She helped us. Also you got The Zoey's mixed up. @Shokron13 was the one that you ran over.

Reaction score
We had all the reasons in the world to shoot you. You gunpointed us earlier + ignoring the storage NPC( GG bud ) and then proceeded to shoot @MrCupaCake 's tires. So we gathered a squad and therefor shot you. Its as simple as that. Now i cant really tell 4 sure if the Zoey that jumped infront of your car did it by mistake or on purpose, but we had all our rights to shoot you bud^^

Also, @Pusheen is the one who shot you. @Shokron13 is the one who ran infront of your car

Reaction score
denied.jpg

It is clear that they had a good reason to kill you, and during the assassination, dealt with the NPC and had a good getaway.​

Status
Not open for further replies.