Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Hayden / Hayden James

His/Her Steam/In-game Name ( Mugger 1 ): Alex / Alex Quality
His/Her Steam/In-game Name ( Mugger 2 ): Currently unavailable** Will be asking Alex for his name**

His/Her SteamID( Mugger 1 ): STEAM_0:0:145281220
His/Her SteamID( Mugger 2 ): Explained above N/A

Why Should This Player Be Punished: As seen in the video both of the muggers clearly break 3.4 and 5.1, attempting to mug 2 people in the public setting, there is also a CCTV camera facing them which can pick up all of their actions.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: I will upload if demo is required

@John Daymon

Reaction score
as stated by Hayden both plays broke 3.4 and 5.1. In my eyes they also broke 2.1 and to the player they attempted to mug they caused 1.4, both user should be punished in my eyes!

Reaction score
The evidence provided shows that the two users did break 5.1 & 3.4 by mugging in a public setting they put there freedom at risk as well as it breaks the rule 5.1 mugging.

In my opinion these two users should be punished for 5.1,3.4,2.1,1.4 the reason i think this is pritty similar to what GamingPeach had stated by mugging them in a public area they was not playing realistically and was causing problems for another user trying to role-play.

I think these two users should be punished as the evidence shows they have broken rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.