Your Steam/In-game Name:
Pug
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Jack Peterson
Frankie rankin
His/Her SteamID:
Not sure
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
They gunpointed me in public for what it seemed no reason, they gained no benefit from this other than getting themselfs killed.
I had gone outside as i heard a car alarm, they stole the car to try and bait me out to gunpoint me which gains them no benefit, whilst doing it infront of police

Shortly after my 30sec clip, within 1min they had all died
Evidence (Demo Required):

@S2B3 Gamma also either Stored my weapon OR took the attachments off it to avoid losing the stuff as said by other org members
f5ee6d589b27fa975627c3f02c6f72ae.png

https://gyazo.com/f5ee6d589b27fa975627c3f02c6f72ae

I tried to resolve this matter in OOC but they never ended up telling me why I was gunpointed

EDIT: He stored the AK He had, and then used my m4 which was confiscated by police

Last edited:
Reaction score
1, I didn't mug you, 2. I did not store your gun nor remove any attachments. I stored my AK so I could use your M4 however when picking the M4 up I was shot in the head.
3. How could I have known there were cops there. I did not turn around once nor did anyone to my knowledge. TL;DR: I did not mug you, however, I attempted to pick up your gun and died because someone ran behind me and killed me :)

Reaction score
You were added to the AR as you ran off with my weapon, which means you were involved. You stored your weapon when cops were on scene and it was not safe to do so. There was on going shots whilst you stored my gun, as brad ley and jack Peterson had died at most 30seconds before you stored my gun.

Reaction score
@S2B3 Gamma There was ongoing shots, so why would you store your weapon? Even if it wasn't my weapon, you still stored it when you shouldn't of have

Correct me if I'm wrong but you died after brad and after jack so there should of been on going shots.

Reaction score
Okay, Im sure the staff member dealing with this can speak to him to get his POV or you can post his reply here.

Reaction score
(On behalf of Jack Peterson) You guys are constantly breaking rules, and getting away from it cause you guys is ohhhh so favourised. Including an Enforcer who constantly cries about shit, and you're so far up that poor guys ass that if you spit it comes out his mouth. Yes I gunpointed you, so I could go up and raid your shitty little org. Sadly as my resolution in darkness is so shit I couldn't fucking see anyone eitherway so Unfortunately for me. Yes I did bait you out, even if I didn't bait you out and was ACTUALLY stealing a car, you were a potential danger for me so I would've been able to gunpoint you either way as you had a gun on your back whilst you went out. Don't break rules constantly, and people attacking you wont break rules either, good day
:slight_smile:

Reaction score
Presuming you are an ex-staff member, you should know full well what is counted as being public and what isn't. If you feel like a staff is abusing, or someone is breaking rules you can make a staff complaint or AR like I have. These sort of insults when I simply report you for breaking rules are not needed.

Reaction score
@S2B3 Gamma If so, that's my mistake sorry. I am a bit shocked that your org never communicated that police were on the scene, but now I understand why you stored the weapon.

Reaction score
@Pugga (On behalf of jack) I literally just admitted to breaking the rules, and that I was fully aware of it, so no clue why you're pulling the ex mod card now and saying I should be aware, when I just told you I was fully aware of it being public. But Public or not, then you might aswell say it's not allowed to steal a car there and we both know that's not true and it would be allowed. But again as I said I baited you, I merely gave you an example even IF I just stole your car, you would be still been a danger to my life when you walk straight out with a gun on your back.

Reaction score
Denied

They attempted to steal a car, you walk outside with a gun on your back. It was justifiable for them to make you drop your gun. They didn't actually take it in the end.

Reviewed by myself and @Code Monkey

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.