Action Rq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Stomper / Kevin Brown
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ALOO89
His/Her SteamID: All the steam IDs of the players involved are in the video.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: For breaking 3.4, 3.24 other rules.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-a-group-of-people.35725/

4C895D045FE4251F7BBE7D15518BE12CB0845406

Last edited:
Reaction score
reason of gunpointing me ?

Im sure 100% you got no reason to gunpoint me all what you want to do is kill me then raid my propte

Reaction score
Breaking 3.4 again and he ran to the chair so I wasnt able to kill him to call his friends.

4C895D045FE4251F7BBE7D15518BE12CB0845406

Reaction score
first at all we park awer car at docks parken then he just put hes gun out and gp us and say for us to go to bathroom to mug us but i didnt do what he want bc i got lot of theng and the RR will take long time

Reaction score
You were indeed being gunpointed you didnt follow our orders we told you multiple times to get out of the car and you denied it and said "you cant do this, im gonna make an ar" and tried to drive away

*involved*

Reaction score
For your information, we took care of the NPCs, both the Courier one and the one in the pub. It was really an enclosed place, we would know if someone came or not. And we'd like to know how @A1L got there so fast?

Reaction score
Even if you think players are breaking rules it gives you no right to start breaking them yourself. You are suppose to follow roleplay and rules at all times no matter what.

Reaction score
5.1 Mugging
Players are not allowed to mug more than 3 times in any 60 minute period; nor can they mug the same player twice, within any 60 minute period. Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public.

Whilst participating in a Mugging all players are expected to adhere to rule 2.5, this means that causing any unnecessary and unreasonable harm or damage to a player or their possessions is prohibited.

Items such as: Barricades, Furniture, crafting materials and seasonal items are not to be dropped during a mugging.

Reaction score
Public is locations such as Bank, PD, Car dealer etc, where we mugged you at was in a none populated setting with only 2 other people (npcs) who were both dealt with. We brought you into a hidden location in the bathroom where we could have quickly rob you and gotten out of the area quickly if you actually roleplayed with us instead of abusing game mechanics once again.

Rule 3.24 Read it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It doesn't mather how many NPC. Places are just marked as public. Like regals/slums/projex staircase is a public area and there is no NPC there.

Reaction score
Yes it depents on the location just saying some locations are marked as public and as far as i know PUB is a public location.

Reaction score
It depends how you handle it, if a bank can be robbed so can a pub.

Deleted member 4983

Beach counts as a public place, so I think pub is aswell, maybe if it were in the bathrooms, it wouldn't be?

Reaction score
Legally anywhere which is not blocked off is a public area, like a private car park, if there isnt barriers ect inplace its a public place as the general public can access it.

Status
Not open for further replies.