Server Suggestion ADD 4 SEATS TO THE NEW BEETLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: THE NEW BEETLE REQUIRES 4 SEATS!

Why should this be added? (pros):

-so much space in the back
carry more passengers
-look like the guys from the music video driving in my car by madness

What negatives could this have? (cons):
the beetle has already been updated recently :(

*Other additions: [list here]

FLQwzb4.jpg

Max

Reaction score
PLEASE I BEG ACCEPT THIS IT HAS LEAD TO MANY A 'no way is there only 2 seats in that' !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rage: :rage: :rage:

Reaction score
sorry for the very supportive response but who's the one crying

also add a poll wtf
Polls?!?! POLLS?!?! YOU THINK THIS IS A DEMOCRACY? Anyways, I don’t see a reason as to why not this should be added so I’d love to see this happen!!

Reaction score
Theres so many cars like this that have no reason to be 2 seaters, but these suggestions almost always get denied soooo

Reaction score
This could have something to do with the head / gun on back model clipping into the roof but that can be fixed by sinking the player into the seat more, something that was done with many perp cars, the downside being if you look under the car it might make the car look like a flintstones car but overall a tiny detail no one will dwell on.

Reaction score
this could also mean we can role-play some Rebecca Black stuff!!!!!! only if it gets added tho

Reaction score
This could have something to do with the head / gun on back model clipping into the roof but that can be fixed by sinking the player into the seat more, something that was done with many perp cars, the downside being if you look under the car it might make the car look like a flintstones car but overall a tiny detail no one will dwell on.
and the roof is down anyway so no biggie!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.