Add a help tab on the header

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Add a help tab to the header for frequently asked questions.

Why should this be added? (pros): Having a tab in which people who are new to the server can find out how to do/fix things without having to delve into the forums in order to find what they need, in my opinion would be very helpful. It will decrease, but likely won't eliminate, the repetitive threads that ask the same questions over and over. The tab would show many of the frequently asked questions in this community and when clicked on they will take you to the threads that answer them; such as This. Maybe perhaps even having a new section of the forum that people can post the solutions for common bugs to make it easier for people to find their issue. I know that sounds exactly like the support section but this would be for solutions not issues and it'll also be full of purely server/forum related issues not some Fortnite bug on the epic games launcher.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Like all suggestions, time and effort. Unless I'm missing something painfully obvious.

*Other additions: Like I mentioned before, perhaps a section of the forums dedicated to server/forum issues.

hoIUwfp.png

Edit: Forgot to mention that the solutions would be verified by staff before being posted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.