Server Suggestion Add a storage locker to PD

GP

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add a storage locker to PD
Suggestion Description: EMS and FD already have a locker where on-duty paramedics/firefighters can access their storage. This is mainly used to build waiting areas.

Police should have one also. This would allow on-duty players to take out items and props, such as chairs, lights, signs and other decorations, without having to go to the suburbs storage attendant.

Examples of things you can do with props:
- Signs: area closed, Penal Code reference, mugging area, trespass notice — they add immersion and make use of the excellent sign system that PH has.
- Chairs: more suspects can be accommodated inside an interrogation room, or to allow them to sit down while officers investigate a crime scene.
- Lamps: Add more decorative lights to the PD, or illuminate signs.

Where to put the locker

Reuse the lockers near the front desk. If they're part of the map, consider adding an invisible locker over the existing ones.

Why should this be added?:
- Would allow for more prop-oriented RP, as getting items out of storage would be easier.

What negatives could this have?:
- Less officers would go to storage to take out items, perhaps reducing the police presence in the area.

Useful Images:
6GJl7zK.png

Current EMS locker.

0ayc9p7.jpg

Lockers near the front desk.

ysmY2Qj.jpg

Some of my signs.

Reaction score
I honestly think that this is a good idea, as the commands are using some banners i.e. to get people to apply. Ive seen many people using stuff from storage as FD, so i guess there is nothing against it.