Server Suggestion Add Business or Work number separate from Personal number

Reaction score
I understand that @Tyla Jai made a similar suggestion (CLICK HERE), however I disagree that it should be limited to just organisations.

Description of the idea: Add a work phone number that is separate from a personal number. These can have a daily fee of, example, $5,000, and $10,000 for organisations so that work numbers can be cancelled and not a one-time purchase.
Work numbers can be switched off for out-of-hours and can be made 1 digit shorter for easier memory, and organisation numbers can begin with a prefix (eg. 00-4423)
Missed calls can be recorded and callbacks are possible, or a personalised voicemail can be recorded

Why should this be added? (pros):
-Masks personal numbers for business use, I don't appreciate people being able to phone me all the time if they somehow manage to acquire my number.
-A daily payment can improve the rapport of esteemed businesses, and smaller businesses can build to the privilege of having a work number
-Easier to discern friends from customers wanting to contact you
-Payments from work numbers can be positive to the city funds/economy
-Easier to manage in-game rather than directing people to a forum

What negatives could this have? (cons):
-May create a divide between the wealthy and non-wealthy
-People may not make use of work numbers

*Other additions: [list here]

Reaction score
I really like this idea!

I've always liked running businesses in PERP and I feel that especially now with the Transaction rule stopping stores from using an out-of server storefront something like this could really come in handy as well as expand roleplay.

For a work number, I'd quite like to see a system where you could list additional users for calls to fall back to if the owner of the number doesn't pick up in time, like Tyla listed in his older post but falling back to a specific person or list of people rather than just organisation members. This would of course require some sort of anti-troll system, maybe controlled/accessed through a new phone app?