Server Suggestion Organisation Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Organisation Leaders
Suggestion Description: I think org leader should be able to choose someone to become leader if they get banned, for example the recent purge of 16:9 has left them with no one with permission to invite or even help the org in anyway.
I think a org leader should get a chance before getting banned to make a new leader, I'm not quite sure how they would do this, they could ask the person dealing with them to transfer ownership or something like that.
Im not sure if staff members can change org leaders by commands, if not, that should be added since it could be used for my suggestion.
Why should this be added?:
- Help organisations that have no perms run again.

What negatives could this have?:
- May be hard to implement.
- Org leaders don't have to worry about getting banned and losing control of their org.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Dead organisations that cant invite people or really cant progress, e.g 16:9

Reaction score
honestly its the orgs fault if the owner got banned xd
Fair point, but I think the org leader should get a chance before banning them to make a new owner, if they don't want to that's fine. My idea is only really for long bans such as permas and a months ban.

Reaction score
Skill issue for not appointing a second in command that doesn’t break rules. The only perm not available is receiving org relation requests, can still be sent out if someone has the perm

Reaction score
If an organisation leader is permanently banned then the organisation needs to have a roleplay funeral for a new leader to be indited

Reaction score
Fair point, but I think the org leader should get a chance before banning them to make a new owner, if they don't want to that's fine. My idea is only really for long bans such as permas and a months ban.
a month isnt rly a long ban, and if an org leader uses external software / metagames then thats on him, the org should be deleted to set them back to the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.