Map Suggestion Adding Bussiness to the properties label as bussinesses

• Thread starter Deleted member 9515
  • Start date

Deleted member 9515

Suggestion Title: Adding Bussiness to the properties label as bussinesses
Suggestion Description: This idea came to me when i bought chruch and it stated it even comes with a graveyard so i tough great i can burry corpes and that allows me to make some money or something. But that is not the case it is just another residence . So either move church out of the tab that says buisness or make it a buisness location

Why should this be added?:
- I think some buiseness locations would benefict from this if not then the ones that cannot serve as business should be removed from the list and added to residences.

What negatives could this have?:
- Extra codding might be needed if adding if just moving things it should not be to hard i think

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Adding Bussiness to the properties label as bussinesses
Suggestion Description: This idea came to me when i bought chruch and it stated it even comes with a graveyard so i tough great i can burry corpes and that allows me to make some money or something. But that is not the case it is just another residence . So either move church out of the tab that says buisness or make it a buisness location

Why should this be added?:
- I think some buiseness locations would benefict from this if not then the ones that cannot serve as business should be removed from the list and added to residences.

What negatives could this have?:
- Extra codding might be needed if adding if just moving things it should not be to hard i think
My brother in Christ, have you never crossed paths with the holy lootbox?!

1656973670638.png

In all seriousness, it is a business as you can roleplay many things inside a church (Besides burying bodies for a funeral).

1. Weddings
  2. New org members joining
  3. General Mass
  4. Any formal event
Would be cool to have the graves hollowed out, allowing people to put a body in there and then place wooden boards over the top or something but at the end of the day it's still a business. :)

Edit: Would be cool to have more legal ways to make money via business however with stuff like restaurants but that's another post in itself tbh

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Damn make it so every dead body taken in by medics have to be transported to church if a grave digger is available or to hospital if he is not and if a grave digger is there he can spawn the bodies that have been brang in and burry em for cash

Reaction score
None of the locations within the business category has jobs related to them, that's not the point of the category.

The "Business", "Residence" and "Shops" categories just lay out the type of property they are and what their intended roleplay use is, what you actually do with them is completely up to you.

Other than tidiness on the menu, the only real difference between the categories themselves is if you are found to be living inside of a business or shop property by the PLPD they can charge you for 11.3 Buildings of Residence.

Deleted member 9515

Interesting to know thank you for the information i appreciate