Admins annoy me.

Firstly i would like to talk about the lack of response from most admins.
Whenever i submit a report or just ask for help in chat i never see any of the admins that are online respond to either, and yes i do realise they do have other reports but i mean, submitting a report over an hour ago then not even getting a reply.
Secondly i want to talk about the admins making up their own rules or kicking players so others can join.
When i was just playing normally not that long ago my game just froze, i let it unfreeze and all it said was: kicked.
There was no reason for this and i believe that it was just so another admin could join or just so an admins mate could play, I feel this is wrong.
On the count of the admins making up rules, the most recent one i have been involved in is "you cant lockpick somones cuffs who isnt in your ORG"!
That is purely ridiculous, Irl if you had the chance and the person was your best friend I dont see why you wouldn't lockpick their cuffs.
These are just some of the things that make me want to punch my screen in.

Reaction score
Most of the players don´t know if the Admins are busy with other situations, and yes 1 hour is long waiting time but you cant really tell if the admins are busy and dealing with an situation.

Reaction score
Hey i am sorry to hear that you are thinking like this.
We are trying to handle all the reports but sometimes its just not possible like when there are only 2 Admins online i am sorry for that.
About that "kicking for friends" i never saw that and we will not tolerate this, i can promise you that no Admin do things like that. When your game froze you had a disconnect.
About the thing with the lockpicks: its unrealistic when you are lockpicking a random guys handcuffs because you shout be happy that the police do something for your safety we can´t controll if you are a friend of the guy or not so we have to see if you are in the same org. And you are saying that you wanted to lockpick the cuffs of your best friend so why aren´t you in the same org?!
I hope i could reduce your anger a bit.

Reaction score
I had that kind of kick too it's annoying. I try an hour to join and then wooosh: Kicked. -.-

Reaction score
Admins should never kick players to get a free slot for anyone. I'm pretty sure there is a misunderstanding here but if it happens again take note of the online admins and report the situation to a Head Admin or Owner so it can be investigated.

About the reports: We receive the reports in our chat box which has around 7-8 lines of capacity. Sometimes people type so many things at the same time and we can miss some of the reports if we're dealing with something else. If your report doesn't get answered in a couple of minutes please re-send the report.

My thoughts about lock picking random citizens are pretty much the same as Menta. Let me clarify it. You would have no intention to save a random citizen on the street from the cops and put yourself into risk for no apparent reason. But if there's a good reason for you to save him, of course you can lock pick his cuffs then. As examples:
Code:
*Cuffed citizen is out of the police's sight and near you*
[Cuffed:]     Hey man! Can you get me off these cuffs? I beg you.
[You:]        What's in for me?
[Cuffed:]     I'll pay you some nice dosh man! Come on, just get me off these!
[You:]        You better not be bluffing...
*Saves him*
or
Code:
*You're both out of the police's sight*
[You:]       I see that you're in a quite trouble pal. Want a hand?
[Cuffed:]    Sure man you're the best!
[You:]        Hold on, did they let you keep your wallet? 
[Cuffed:]      Yes man just get these off I'll pay you fine. 
*Saves him*

I hope I cleared some points out.

Menta said:
Hey i am sorry to hear that you are thinking like this.
We are trying to handle all the reports but sometimes its just not possible like when there are only 2 Admins online i am sorry for that.
About that "kicking for friends" i never saw that and we will not tolerate this, i can promise you that no Admin do things like that. When your game froze you had a disconnect.
About the thing with the lockpicks: its unrealistic when you are lockpicking a random guys handcuffs because you shout be happy that the police do something for your safety we can´t controll if you are a friend of the guy or not so we have to see if you are in the same org. And you are saying that you wanted to lockpick the cuffs of your best friend so why aren´t you in the same org?!
I hope i could reduce your anger a bit.
we arent in the same org because we just dont want to, i like having my own but he likes being in another, I can respect that and i dont really mind.

Recently my game froze... It never freezes... So I quit after 10 minutes of being frozen and then realised that I was potentially kicked... Admins should NEVER kick to free a player slot. This should never be accepted by anyone. You should be allowed to uncuff random civilians JUST SO LONG AS THERE'S SOMETHING IN IT FOR YOU or if they're simply a friend, wether you're in the same orgainzation OR NOT. I have also noticed a lack of admin responses, but I can understand that there are several reports to respond to and that sometimes a thousand come in at once and you simply can't get to one specific report. As for the Help Chat, Most of the time Players respond in the Help Chat so admins think they don't have to respond, usually that's correct, but if no one is responding, admins should definatly respond with minimal hesitation. Helpers especially should respond. I Am Aware This Looks Like A Huge Block Of Writing... Aren't You Glad I Use Punctuation?