Leaving until Admins get better

Reaction score
I have just had enough of perp now, all the admins are making me want to jump off a cliff!
I cant believe that the best server on GMOD has admins that care nothing about the players they dont know and do nothing to the people they like that break rules. Im leaving for now, i may come back when the new map comes!
Goodbye perp-
[PH]Ollie

Reaction score
You're being highly rude and unfair.
The administration team try their best to keep PERPheads civilized and an enjoyable place for everyone. Okay, there have been some cases of staff not punishing their 'friends' who do break the rules as far as I've seen but I'm sure you'd do that if you were in the same position. Not every staff member is an angel, you know. They've taken time out of their lives to help PERPheads, for free may I add, and they do as far as I know live up to expectations.

If this is your attitude, I'm glad you're leaving.

Reaction score
Acerius said:
The administration team try their best to keep PERPheads civilized and an enjoyable place for everyone. Okay, there have been some cases of staff not punishing their 'friends' who do break the rules as far as I've seen but I'm sure you'd do that if you were in the same position. Not every staff member is an angel, you know. They've taken time out of their lives to help PERPheads, for free may I add, and they do as far as I know live up to expectations.

"The administration team try their best". Their best clearly isn't good enough, the servers not administrated properly. I'm not saying the Admins are bad. People like Max, Alex, Ragnarock all know what they're doing. It's just a lack of people to deal with reports. A server that is constantly full shouldn't have administrative problems at all. And of course they're going to be slightly biased towards their friends, we all know that's natural and can't really be helped. But yeah, Ollie's just stating what's plain to see really.

Reaction score
Acerius said:

Civilized? you must be kidding? Murder here, A CDM there, and what do the admins do, they ban for people that dont Rp Perfectly in a raid, I respect your opinion and will not take it to heart but you must be playing with different admins!

Reaction score
This is highly untrue we give everyone a fair chance to play the game. we have warned so many people before even considering banning them.

Reaction score
Ollie, you must understand that we put our spare time into the server, most days I play for around 10 hours, guess how much RP time I actually get.... around 30 minutes, thats all 30 minutes because im stuck dealing with people all day long, I personally try my hardest to catch rule breakers, but you must understand if a player RDM's one person we are most likely not going to ban them (Depends on the case) we are probably just going to warn them, if they repeat after being warned they will be punished. To be honest I won't miss you, you seem extremely rude saying that admins don't care about the players when we sit here and devote our time into answering reports.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
Ollie, you must understand that we put our spare time into the server, most days I play for around 10 hours, guess how much RP time I actually get.... around 30 minutes, thats all 30 minutes because im stuck dealing with people all day long, I personally try my hardest to catch rule breakers, but you must understand if a player RDM's one person we are most likely not going to ban them (Depends on the case) we are probably just going to warn them, if they repeat after being warned they will be punished. To be honest I won't miss you, you seem extremely rude saying that admins don't care about the players when we sit here and devote our time into answering reports.
An example of being stuck dealing with people is this forum post. ^^

Reaction score
You did realise that you didn't actually have to respond to this? You can't say that you are stuck dealing with this since you got yourself into it.
Frankly, I won't miss you either considering in my whole time partaking in perp I haven't once spoken to you!
I also see that your not caring for myself as an individual that is involved in the server! My point is clear!

Reaction score
Twitty said:
This is highly untrue we give everyone a fair chance to play the game. we have warned so many people before even considering banning them.
So banning my friend for a week because he broke fear rp once is fair chance?

Reaction score
As for a statement for all admins, i would like to say. We do as many reports as possible. Sometimes we even get up to 5-7 reports at the same time when there is only 2 admins on, how easy is it to respond to everything in 1-3 mins. It's not possible for every admin to respond infor 10 mins, he may be dealing with another report or busy in an RP Situation, as Alex stated, we only get minimal playtime most days. And i know it's not only me, sometimes you need a little air, and remember! we are people. Not robots!

Reaction score
You probably never heard from me because you only player for a day or 2, I don't care for you because your being rude. Your just demanding that we ban people that break the rules, thats not how it works here if you don't like it leave (Oh wait you are).

Reaction score
Admins are good, but they are humans, and they cant do all the work because there are very reports. That is one reason that i want to be enforcer

Reaction score
I see a big problem here and i know how to fix it. You should have more people in the staff team. This will fix everything.

Reaction score
I have to agree with Alex and Fanta here, i know how it is to be a admin on a server that constantly had 32 players in it and i barely got to play properly, i always had to go to the person who had a problem. And in Perpheads there are always 50 people in the day (depends on time in countires) They help as much as they can.

Reaction score
Ive play for 6 days in total

Reaction score
Fred said:
I see a big problem here and i know how to fix it. You should have more people in the staff team. This will fix everything.
more than half of which are inactive, they should be demoted to give a spot for active players to become admin!

Reaction score
Twitty said:
Read the rules

Reaction score
what about demote the inactive admins and put new ones ? or hmm let me clear this . I understand that admins are humans since though when you have to deal with a server that its all the day full you cant have time to rp, you guys chose to be admins and you should see it as job not game. Alex as you said you are on the server 10 hours and you RP 30 mins daily (sry if i am mistaken) well mate... there are 2 options. Or you take a day off and you just rp in the server or you just do your job to see the reports and close them and put somebody else to rp. This is how it works in my opinion because ive done this job( not to mention even harder than you guys are doing) for about 3 years with daily work 14 hours and to mention my gameplay time into these 14 hours were 0.