Leaving until Admins get better

Reaction score
Acerius said:
You're being highly rude and unfair.
The administration team try their best to keep PERPheads civilized and an enjoyable place for everyone. Okay, there have been some cases of staff not punishing their 'friends' who do break the rules as far as I've seen but I'm sure you'd do that if you were in the same position. Not every staff member is an angel, you know. They've taken time out of their lives to help PERPheads, for free may I add, and they do as far as I know live up to expectations.

If this is your attitude, I'm glad you're leaving.
There was no second chance for me and my friend, 1week and 2week bans given in fact, not for breaking a rule, but for standing up to a moderator to converse the matter.

Reaction score
Kostas Vozikas said:
what about demote the inactive admins and put new ones ? or hmm let me clear this . I understand that admins are humans since though when you have to deal with a server that its all the day full you cant have time to rp, you guys chose to be admins and you should see it as job not game. Alex as you said you are on the server 10 hours and you RP 30 mins daily (sry if i am mistaken) well mate... there are 2 options. Or you take a day off and you just rp in the server or you just do your job to see the reports and close them and put somebody else to rp. This is how it works in my opinion because ive done this job( not to mention even harder than you guys are doing) for about 3 years with daily work 14 hours and to mention my gameplay time into these 14 hours were 0.
Sometimes its just him and another admin on so if you wish to give the other one a hell off a day.

Please tell me what server you were admin on.

Reaction score
For my personal reasons i cant advertise the server i was working with. I set my point clear though

Reaction score
Kostas Vozikas said:
For my personal reasons i cant advertise the server i was working with. I set my point clear though
Here's a tip to not spam the forums: Press ''Comment'' on my comment instead of making a new one..

As you're not telling me I will NOT belive you.

Reaction score
The Staff on this server are very good compared to most other servers. Without this staff nobody's role-playing experience would be as good. I admit, I don't think the staff were as good a few months back, but now they are. It's good how they ban a lot. It's to get that one player who spoils 5 other players role-play in a situation.

Deleted member 27

Kostas Vozikas said:
Kostas Vozikas, please DONT Double Post.
Thx.

All the best - afonso003

Reaction score
Puma123 said:
As Flagg said. Bye we wont miss you :)
At this point in time do you actually think that I care if I'm missed by anyone on this server? Because, by the way pretty much every single person on the treats me, I don't really mind!

Reaction score
Fred said:
I see a big problem here and i know how to fix it. You should have more people in the staff team. This will fix everything.
Ollie it feels like you dont know what all the mods/admins do for this server. If you see Alex_:D he's on the whole days just playing and helping people. If you now tell us that the admins suck please create your own server and see how it goes. Thank you.

Reaction score
Sometimes I wish i could give you kids 30 years life experience. You start to understand that 1, you cant control the situation at the top. 2, you cant say im leaving forever or till things get better, because your not big enough of a fish for people to care. 3, if you want change then you need to step up and do something productive about it and not cry. 4, Kids will always act like kids. Teens will always act like teens. And it takes a bigger person to put all emotion aside and look at things in black and white and see it from all sides.

Just my 2 Cents.

Reaction score
Nate Sparks said:
Sometimes I wish i could give you kids 30 years life experience. You start to understand that 1, you cant control the situation at the top. 2, you cant say im leaving forever or till things get better, because your not big enough of a fish for people to care. 3, if you want change then you need to step up and do something productive about it and not cry. 4, Kids will always act like kids. Teens will always act like teens. And it takes a bigger person to put all emotion aside and look at things in black and white and see it from all sides.

Just my 2 Cents.
Well said. Even though I'm only 20 years old, I still see what you're trying to say. Keep policing, Nate!

Reaction score
Nate Sparks said:

Just my 2 Cents.
Not bad xD

Trande

Nate Sparks said:

Just my 2 Cents.
Thank you, Nate. I am quite happy about you being a member of the community. Most of us are like 13-16 in general, so it's very nice to have a very mature member!