Adsol [Enforcer App]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Ade Sol

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:87926133

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

Well, I can't write any fancy words here to be honest.

I wanna try the Enforcer position since I'm online, at least, once a day for about 3 months+ now and see If I'm capable of doing this job.
It would be nice to help people while I'm playing on the server since a lot of times I get bored and Enforcing will be more productive.
Yes, I know the rules and yes I've made mistakes and yes, I'll make again cause it's impossible not to.
Finally, If this job doesn't suites me or you guys believe this, I'll quit.

[As for my record, I have only one warning.]

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, but it's been years.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Nope, I'm not. But if it's that necessary, I'll be.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: The judgement is in you.

CONTACT INFORMATION

@Steam: Adsol93

Reaction score
I don't know this man much but I've never seen him cause any trouble at all and he's a nice person and he is friendly towards people, he's helped me out a few times by picking me up in a car and I really do think that this person would make a really good enforcer: +Support.

Reaction score
+Support. Nice, friendly guy. Dragged me off the street once as i had been rammed and called medic. Know thud is normak but many people drive by and then call medic. If he becomes active on TS he should be able to be a good enforcer.

Reaction score
Like Minilarro said. He is friendly and knows the rules well! Good luck Ade. Support+

Reaction score
I have indeed seen you on the servers, and I have not seen you breaking the rules nor ruining a RP. So only critism I have is that you should be way more active on the TS and the /help ingame.
Besides that +Support

Status
Not open for further replies.