Adsol [Enforcer App]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+ Support

Such a cool guy!
Always friendly and easy to talk with. Active in the /help and OOC chats.
For the last month I have seen Adsol pretty much daily on the TS and Gmod server, being active on TS to get to know the community and staff members is very important and something I believe Adsol has done a good job off.

Adsol has a great understanding of the current ruleset and will have no problem to both follow and enforce.

Additionally Adsol's got a very clean record despite playing on the server for quite some time now. This shows as evidence on his great knowledge of the rules.

Best of luck! :)

Ash

Reaction score
-Support, as you are running for enforcer you need to know all the rules well enough to enforce them, you obviously don't as you toil to understand them well enough to enforce them. I do not believe you are active enough on the TeamSpeak 3 server at all. I strongly agree with Standish also, you need to be dedicated to the server, not a staff member on another server.

Finally, i believe you will not be able to take on the roll as an enforcer with a short memory of the rules, you may know the main ones, however you need to know all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.